Chapter 27: Final Decision

*Final Decision*

-----------------------------------------

-Shehryaar-

"Assalam-o-Alaikum." I give my Salam with a smile as I take my seat on the breakfast table. They give me their blessing and smile before we start eating. 

"So Fatima are you excited for your brother engagement?" Mom asked Fatima as she swallows a piece of pancake. She looked at me before nodding slowly. I frowned at the way she looks at me like she was expecting me to say something. I mentally sigh and look down.

'Is it written on my face that I am not happy with all this?'

"Shehry!" I was snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see everyone staring at me. 

"Yes?" I start eating again and wait for them to repeat what they were saying. I heard my Mom sighing before she speaks. 

"When are you leaving to pick Rimsha for shopping?" I stop eating and looked up at her frowning. I am confused because Mom told me that she was coming with me to pick her and her Mom from their house for shopping.

"What you mean? You are not going with me?" I asked her confused. She looks at Dad and shake her head. 

"Your Dad is going there so I decide to go with him because you have to stop at your office for some work. You can come when you are free." She says with a smile. I sigh heavily and nodded. 

After we finished breakfast, Mom and Dad leave while I left with Fatima to drop her at Zayan office because Misha give everything to Zayan last month, before going to my office to hand over some important files to Rayyan of the meeting he had today.

It has been almost a week that I tell Rimsha about my feelings for Maryam. I tell her my decision of not backing away. She was unsure at first but let it go when I tell her that I am trying to move on. After 3 days we are getting engaged because her brother are back here. I have not met them yet, but today I will. 

After, I was telling Rayyan everything about the meeting, I headed to Rimsha house. Rayyan offered me drop Fatima home when her work will be done. Mom wants her to come with us, but she chooses her office work first. I don't blame her when I know she is not happy with all this. When I reach Rimsha house, I ring the bell a few times before the door was open by some guy few years older than me. 

"You are?" He looked at me confused before his eyes widened. I open my mouth to tell him my name but cut it off of him.

"Shehryaar?" I nodded and frowned when he turned serious and offered me to come inside. He told me to follow him into the living room where everyone is. I walk in with a smile and saw Mom, Dad with Rimsha parents. I frowned when I saw the person who was sitting with them. I looked beside me and my eyes widened and look back at the couch. The guy sitting there smirking at me before looking at his brother. 

"Shehry? What's wrong?" I heard Mom asking me. I shake my head and went toward them to greet. 
"Assalam-o-Alaikum." I give my Salam and they reply back. I sit beside Dad and look around at everyone talk about engaging. I could feel eyes on me, but I refused to look at them. 

"I think we should go. Saad Fahad are you guys coming with us?" Rimsha Mom asked them.

They nodded and stood up. One of them went outside while the other went upstairs to call Rimsha, I guess. I shrugged it off and then look at Mom and Aunty. They both take their hand bags and walk out. I follow them behind and unlock my car. I frowned when I saw Mom going with Aunty in her son car.