Chapter 14: You Are My Brother That I Never Had.

Shehryaar & Maryam

***

*You Are My Brother That I Never Had.*

-------------------------------------------------------

-Shehry-

"Shut up." I yelled as my anger started to take over. I glared at my two friends who are fighting for staying with me in this room because there is only one single bed that wasn't taken by anyone yet.

"Please Shehry, I want to stay here. I can't sleep with him, he snores loudly." Hassan says, glaring at Zaheer who looked at him shocked.

"I don't snore." Zaheer yelled at him. I pushed in between them when they take a step closer to each other.

"Enough you two. None of you are sleeping here with me. I will be sleeping alone and if you don't want to sleep in the same room as him, then you can take the couch in living room." I say and pushed them out of the room. Hassan stop and turn to face me again.

"But that couch is uncomfortable." He whined, making me roll my eyes. I grabbed the handle of the door and started to close it.

"Not my problem." I slammed the door shut and locked it before going to unpack my things.

***

Assalam-o-Alaikum Mom." I smiled as I give my Salam to Mom and heard her sighing on the other side.

"Walaikum Assalam Shehry. Did you all arrive safely?"

"Yes Mom. We all arrive safely and everything goes peacefully on our way here." I say sarcastically making her laugh lightly. She knows nothing can go peacefully when Zaheer and Hassan with us.

"I could imagine how peacefully you guys ride there with those two." I could feel her smirk on the other side. I smile slightly and shake my head.

"Yeah. How is everyone there? Did Fatima clear her exam?" I asked her sitting on my bed. Fatima was trying to get into college and principle demanded to take her test because the classes is already started and they need to see if she could join it in the middle of the year. We don't need her to go somewhere else for her studies so Mom, Dad decide to send her best college in the city and after that if she wanted to study more than she could go any university she wants.

"We don't know yet. They called us tomorrow at campus to talk about it. I just hope she clear it because if she doesn't, then it will break her heart." She sigh sadly. I know how nervous everyone is back at home for results.

"She will pass it Mom. Don't worry. She is very intelligent." I told her confidently because I trust my sister and her tutor.

"I know. Anyways, how things are going between you and Maryam?" She asked me causally. I freeze when I heard her.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I asked, thinking I heard her wrong but she proved me wrong.

"I asked how things are going between you and Maryam? You seriously think that you love someone and I wouldn't know about it? I am your mother Shehry and I know what is happening in your life. You love her, right?"

"Mom, I don't know what you are talking about. I have to go. I will talk to you later." I say and quickly hung up before she could say anything else. I stare at my phone for a few minutes before throwing it on the pillow and laying on my back. I groaned and covered my face with my hands.

I love her. I really love her, but I couldn't say it to her or anyone else. The people who know about it were only my friends, Misha and now my Mom. I don't want everyone to know about it when I can't even say it to her. Why? Because I don't want her to come closer to me or my family when I know it will hurt her. I know if something happen to her then I wouldn't be there to protect her.

Things happening at home because of Fatima past are scaring everyone. We get security but again a man break into our house and went through Fatima stuff. I don't know how they do that, but I know that this all is getting serious and I have to do something before it get too late.

***

"Shehry" I looked up from my phone and saw Rayyan standing at the door with his hands in his pocket and a small smile on his face.

"Come in." I sit straight and saw as he walk toward me and sit in bed. "What?" I raised my eyebrow when he stare at me blankly.

"Are you okay?" He asked me quietly. I frowned and nodded. I look away when he didn't say anything but continue to look at me blankly. I stood up and walk over to the closet to take out my clothes for dinner that we are going to do in a restaurant that we saw on our way here.

"Shehry, I know you very well and I can tell when you are fine and when something is wrong you with you. It is about Maryam and Saim isn't it?" He says and I could hear his footsteps coming toward me. I sigh and stop what I was doing and take few deep breaths. I hate Rayyan for understanding what I am feeling. It is something and we both hate when we don't want to talk about it and we would be able to feel each other emotions.

"I don't want to talk about it Rayyan. Not now." I told Rayyan and look at him to see him nodding at me.

"Okay, but you know if you want to talk about anything than I am always here for you to listen."

"You sound like you love me or something." I say smiling slightly and look back at my clothes.

"Of course I love you. You are my brother that I never had. You helped me a lot when things were complicated between Misha and me. I was only trying to help you like you helped me. I want to see you happy with Maryam because I know both of you are perfect for each other." He says softly making my eyes teary. I take few deep breaths to control my emotions and turned to face him. Rayyan smiles softly and take a step forward to give me a brotherly hug. Since Misha come in his wife he started to show his soft side to everyone.

"You guys make me cry." We heard a teary whisper from the door. Rayyan pulled back and chuckle lightly at his wife who was standing with teary face. He walked toward Misha and pulled her in a hug as she cry softly in his arms.

------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and please let me know what you think about it. Next Chapter will be out soon. 

Thank you for supporting me. :)

-Maddy.!