Chapter 6: A Perfect Holiday.

*A Perfect Holiday*

-------------------------------------------------

-Shehry-

"Are you guys ready?" Rayyan asked as we all stand at the entrance. We all nodded and I smile softly at excited looking Misha. Rayyan hold her to her place and we all start moving. As Zaheer and Hassan lose their bet so now they have to pay for our tickets and everything we did today. Hassan buys a bunch of tickets for everyone and handed it to us.

"I wish, if Waniya was also with us then this will be a little reunion of our little group." Maryam sigh and look at Misha to see her nodding with watery eyes. I chuckle as they started to fall and Rayyan tries to calm her down. I laugh silently by thinking what he is going through and how he is handling her mood swings. 

"Let's move. We came here to enjoy and as for Waniya we can again plan something when she come here." Zaheer says with a light shrug and we all agree with him.

"Yeah. That will be good. Now stop crying. You know I hate when you cry." Rayyan says softly to Misha making her smile and we all leave them by their selves by moving toward the rides. We stand in line of coaster and waited for it to come. After a few minutes Misha and Rayyan join us as the ride came.

When people were out, it was our turn to go. First Zaheer and Hassan went and after them Misha and Rayyan sit behind them leaving the third one for us. I glare at two stupid in front when I saw them smirking and giving thumbs up to each other. They planned all this. I should've known. With a sigh, I get in my seat beside Maryam when she takes another. We buckle up and waited for others to get their seats as well.

"Are you sure, you are going to be okay?" Maryam asked Misha worriedly. Misha sigh and nodded before looking at Rayyan.

"Yeah. Mom said I could go on a few rides." She shrugged, looking back at us and give her a small smile. I look at her and nodded.

"Take care of her." I told Rayyan seriously making him nod. He smiles and looks at Misha before holding her hand.

"Ready to enjoy the ride?" We all nodded and slowly the ride starts before taking us up and move faster. I smirk as I heard Hassan and Zaheer screaming like a girl. Misha was also with them in screaming. I look at down when I feel something on my arm and saw Maryam trying to hide and try to ignore screaming.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly as I don't want anyone to hear us. It seems that she came back to reality as she push away from me and look around nervously. 

"Y-yeah, I am fine." She stuttered, but I know she is not as I saw her sweaty forehead and she rubbed her hands together something she do when she was scared or nervous.

"Do you want to go on other rides or walk around?" I asked once we get out of our seats when the ride stopped. She shrugged and slowly walk beside me to the group who was talking and laughing.

"I think walk around will be better for me." She mumbled and smile when Misha turned to us. Before I could say something she say something to Misha and she look at her worriedly before looking at me but I just shrugged. 

"Which ride now?" Zaheer asked excitedly. Rayyan and I shake our head making them confused.

"Misha is not feeling well. I am going to walk her around until she feels better." Rayyan told them when they raised their eyebrows at him.

"And you?" Hassan asked me. I swallow lightly and think of an excuse. If I tell about Maryam then I know they will make fun. They may not say it in front of her, but when she wasn't around they will make it a big deal. I know she will go with Rayyan and Misha and it is not that I don't trust them, I do, but I want to make sure she is comfortable and Rayyan and Misha also need some time by theirseleves. 

"I am not in the mood beside I want to make sure they are okay." I told them and pointed to Misha and Rayyan. They sigh and nodded before asking Maryam but she also turned them down gently. They quickly understand why I am not coming and smirk at me making me glared at them not that they care.

"We will meet you guys at the entrance." Rayyan says and with a confirming nod, we parted our ways. Rayyan, Misha, Maryam and I walk and look around to different stalls and play some games with turns and I lost in some while Rayyan win in some. 

After a few more minutes of walking, we stop when we heard Misha squealing. Rayyan and I look at each other before walking toward her. She looked at something before giving Rayyan an innocent baby face which melt him. I look forward and saw a blue dolphin stuff toy. I know Misha love dolphin and Rayyan could do anything to make her happy.

"That unicorn is more cute than dolphin." Maryam state making Misha glare at her. She raised her hand when she notice Misha look. We chuckle and Rayyan step forward to play it and win dolphin for Misha. He has to throw 3 rings in cans in the row to win it. I saw as without any difficulty Rayyan throw rings in can in a row and get that blue dolphin for Misha making her smile. 

"I want that Unicorn." Maryam says, but It look like she whine. I smile slightly and shake my head.

"Play and win it." I said making others agree with me. She sighs and look away from that toy to us. 

"I can't. I am bad at this game. I can't get ring in that can in rows." She shrugged and Misha shake her head at her.

"You can get someone to play and win it for you." She suggest and Maryam raised her eyebrow at her before crossing her arms. 

"And Where I find this someone?" Misha shrugged and point at me. I raised my eyebrow in surprised and look at Rayyan to see him grinning at me.

"You can get Shehry to play and win it for you." Maryam look at me and shake her head before looking at Misha.

"N-No. That is fine. We can move on. I don't want it anyways." Maryam shrugged and was about to walk away, but I stop her and walk toward the man who was behind the stall and get the rings. This is the first time, I get a chance to make her happy and I will be glad if I would be the reason behind her smile. 

With all rings get in can in rows, I get the unicorn and turned around to look the them. Misha and Rayyan were smiling while Maryam was avoiding eye contact. I sigh mentally and hold it out for her. She take it but I didn't fail to see the smile on her face.

"Shall we go? Hassan messaged saying they are hungry and waiting for us." Rayyan says making us look at him. We all nodded and walk toward the entrance. 

"Thank you." I heard Maryam saying. I look at my right and smile before nodding.

"You're welcome." I look up at the sky and saw it was starting to dark. With a sigh and a smile on my face, we all get in the car and drove away.

'Today was a perfect holiday.' I smile as I think about the time we all spend together.

-------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and please let me know what you think about this chapter. 

Thank you for your support. 

-Maddy.!