Epilogue.

*Epilogue*

--------------------------------------------

4 Months Later.

"Congratulations." Rayyan smiled and give me a hug. I smiled back and look over his shoulder. Everyone looked happy and congratulating each other.

"Dude, your life is done." Hassan smirked as Rayyan steps aside to let him hug me. I rolled my eyes at him and hug him back.

"Don't worry, you are next." Zaheer says and pushed Hassan aside to take his place. Hassan glared at him knowing that he is right. His parents are planning to get him married soon because he is almost 30.

"I want to enjoy my life before getting caught in the wedding thing." He says causing us to look at him with a raised brows.

"You can enjoy your life after getting a life partner who will be your side all time." Rayyan told him, but he just shrugged and that was our cue to leave this topic.

We get back home to get ready for the evening. We are having a reception at the hall that Misha company constructed a few years back. I was wearing a whitish Sherwani.

I smiled as I looked myself in the mirror

I smiled as I looked myself in the mirror. My eyes shine brightly and there was a different glow on my face.

"Shehry." I looked at my room door and saw as Mom enter with a smile with Fatima behind her wearing a different dress that I have never see her wearing. She didn't have a hijab, but she had a veil that was secured by a pin on her shoulder.

"Did you buy gifts for your wife?" Mom asked me

"Did you buy gifts for your wife?" Mom asked me. I nodded with a small smile. She told me to buy a wedding gift for her. I am not sure if she like it or not, but I hope she did.

"It is time for us to leave. Rayyan Bhai is already there to make sure that everything is good." Fatima says. I nodded and we all leave together. Usually on reception, the bride and groom walk together toward the stage, but Maryam and I wanted to do it differently. She is going to enter after me.

When we reach the hall, we went inside. We stop in front of door that lead us toward the stage. I looked at my right and saw Fatima smiling at me. I smiled back and give her hug. She looked down nervously as the light gets dim. I squeezed her hand that was on my arm. She looked up at me again and get ready to get in.