Chapter 10: Seeing Her Again.

*Seeing Her Again* 

------------------------------------------------ 

-Shehry-

"You are stupid."

"He is right. You the biggest stupid I've ever seen in my life."

"This time I am with them. They are right. You are stupid."

"Okay, I get it. Now will you all just shut up!" I yelled, causing them to shut their mouths. I sigh heavily and sat back in my chair. I look at all of them and start thinking why I called them here and why I tell them? I have no idea they will react like this when I tell them. Bottom of Form

"Are you done staring?" Zaheer asked, rolling his eyes as he pick the paper holder from my desk and starts throwing it in the air before catching it again. 

"You think you are that good looking that I will stare at you?" I rolled my eyes and open the file before starts reading it. I looked up and saw Rayyan also grabbing a file.

"I don't think, I know I am." Zaheer says and I could feel his smirk. I shake my head with a sigh and continue to do my work. Zaheer and Hassan silently start talking about how stupid I am for behaving like that with Maryam.

I call them here to help not to tell me what I am. They are my best friends and there is no way that I will hide anything from them. After I tell them, they start calling me with names and telling whatever I am doing is not right for me and for her. They don't understand that whatever I am doing is good for her. If she gets into any problem because of that guy then I will never forgive myself. I will make sure she is safe if I have to stay away from her.

I sigh mentally and leaned back in my chair, closing my eyes. I couldn't help myself but I still want to see her face one time. It has been almost a week since I last saw her at home. After that day I didn't see her or hear anything from her from anyone. Misha is also upset that I am avoiding her. I know they will never understand why I am doing all this. They will never understand I am trying to protect her and beside this I had no other reason not to be around. I mean, I had no right to talk to her or see her again.

"Shehry, we are leaving." I heard Rayyan voice. I open my eyes and look at them before nodding. We all stood up and pack our things before walking out. It is already 8 pm and no one is in office because they shift ended at 7. We ride down to the elevator before stepping in my private parking.

"What are you two doing tonight?" I asked Hassan and Zaheer. They look at each other before shrugging.

"Don't know. We will go to my house from here, then think what should we do. I am in the mood to watch some horror movies." Zaheer smirked when Hassan looks at him shocked. Rayyan and I look at each other and smirk. Hassan hates horror movies and we all know how much baby he becomes when we watch horror movie together.

"Best of luck with that." Rayyan yelled as they sit in Zaheer car. Zaheer smirks and wink before pulling out. We laugh lightly before walking toward our cars.

"So, what you doing tonight?" I asked him. I am asking because I feel alone with all the things happening in my life and want to spend some time with my friends. They are always there for me whenever I need them and they never make me feel alone. 

"First, I am going to pick Misha from her ice-cream shop because she went there to meet her friend and Zayan drop her after she was done in her office. After that, we go home and I will try to make her happy because of you her mood is not so good these days. She snapped at the little things and last night I had to sing to make her sleep. You know she slap me last night because she think I am cheating on her while I was with you planning of the special day of my life." Rayyan says making me sigh and look down in shame. Because of me their relationship is going through that. I just hope they will be better soon and they never fought again.