8| The Lovely Prisoner

I woke up in a room with nothing but bricks for walls

    I woke up in a room with nothing but bricks for walls. My arms were shackled onto the wall; the only source of sunlight was from the small window behind me. I opened my jaw slowly; the pain was still there. I don't know how long I've been out, but this was unacceptable.

    "Kai!" I yelled.

    "Good morning sleeping beauty." He appeared through the window of the door, smiling.

    "What are you up to?"

    "I'm feeding breakfast to my lovely prisoner," he opened the door. He carried a tray filled with toast, scrambled eggs, water, medicine and ice.

    "It would be lovely if your prisoner was not restrained with these uncomfortable and unstylish chains," I said. My arms were already feeling tired.

    "Then, you wouldn't be a lovely prisoner; you would just be lovely." He winked.

    I sighed, "how long have I been here?"

    "Since yesterday evening, I got you good." He laughed to himself while he sat down next to me. "Open your mouth," he held the toast in front of my mouth. I wasn't going to be stubborn and starve, so I bit onto the golden brown bread.

    "When will I be released from this incessant madness?"

    "Depends when I want you to be," he grinned.

    "You can't keep me here forever. I need to pee."

    "Wet your pants. I don't care." He fed me another forkful of scrambled eggs, followed by a sip of water. For someone who claims they don't care, he puts a lot of effort into feeding me.

    "That's cruel, that's on a whole new level of devious scheming," I squinted my eyes.

    "I level up each day. you know you should tell me another one of your stories. Since I did prepare breakfast for you."

    "You would not have to go through all this trouble of cooking and feeding me if you did not shackle me onto the wall."

    "The next thing I will feed you is this fork," he held up the fork. Kai always loved threatening me with utensils.

    "Fine, what do you want to know Chef Kai?"

    "What happened when Kol came back to see you?" He asked.

    I sighed, talking about Kol was like opening and playing with my healing wounds. I need to leave them untouched until they fully healed until I no longer felt pain when I heard his name. "Kol came back a week after he promised to see me again."

"