15| Revelations

"Surprise!" Damon said as soon as I entered the parlour in the Salvatore boarding house

    "What are you doing to Kai?" I asked. He was tied up to a chair. His mouth had a cloth stuffed in it, and his arm was bleeding.

    "We don't want a pest running around the town," Damon said.

    "Untie him right now. You're hurting him," I said walking towards them.

    "Last time I checked, he can come back to life. Now if you could be a kind sister, and pass that knife to me."

    "No, Damon, please. He's not going to hurt us."

    "Fine, but we're keeping him tied to that chair for precautions." Damon rolled his eyes.

    "Your brother's right Isadora, we can't risk letting him on the loose." Bonnie entered the room, setting a newspaper in front of me. The newspaper that contained an article about Kai killing his family.

    "Do you even know this? Or did your friend hide it from you?" Damon asked.

    "I already knew about it, but it doesn't matter. He knows how to get us out," I explained.

    "I'm sorry, but I'm not letting Kai out of here anytime soon," Bonnie said.

    It suddenly disappeared, all hope of ever escaping this place, gone. Stolen right in front of me, if we are to get out of here, Bonnie must be apart of it.

    "Bonnie, I need to see Elena, we have to go," Damon said. "We can leave this one here," he gestured to Kai who still had a cloth tied around his mouth.

    "We can't go. I don't have my magic remember? And even if I did, I don't know the spell." Bonnie said.

    "Then figure it out, Bonnie!" Damon paced around the room. He must be thinking about the person he needs to see, Elena. The only person I need to see is Stefan.

    I yanked the cloth out of Kai's mouth. "Thanks, sweetheart."

    "Don't call her that," Damon glared at him.

    "I'll gladly tell you guys the spell needed to get out of here if I'm on the trip back," Kai said. "Either way, you need me, you don't have the Ascendant."

    "This is pointless," Bonnie sighed. "We aren't leaving, and that's final."

    "No, we have to go," I said. "I have been stuck in a prison world since 1867, and just when I thought I was going to be released by a Bennett witch, I'm put in here instead. I'm so sorry if I'm eager to leave, but I am not trying to spend another hundred years in this place."

    "Grams," Bonnie muttered.

    "Wait, what?" I asked.