Chapter Thirty-Four

A/N: Yes all my followers, I HAVE UPDATED!!!! Review and let me all know what you think!

The next afternoon, Paul McCartney slowly opened his hazel eyes. He didn't feel himself- more like he'd been beaten to a bloody pulp! "Ow, me fuckin' 'ead is pounding!" He groaned, rubbing the sore spot that was bandaged nicely.

"Yer up, thank God!" Ringing sighed a breath of relief, sitting up straighter in the chair.

Paul knitted his eyebrows together in confusion. "Wha' in bloody 'ell happened?"

Adverting his eyes toward the dirty grey, tile floor, Ringo bit his bottom lip. "I dunno 'ow ta tell ye this, Paul," The drummer choked back sobs, continuing. " It's about Sadie and the baby...Some how Jane had been tipped off that ye got Sadie preggers...and...and she went all psycho on ye and snapped!"

The bassist's eyes went wide as saucers, tears immediately forming. " Oh Christ, please no...Tell me this isn't happening!" He begged hysterically.

"I'm sorry, Paul. Unfortunately due to the amount of blood loss and shock, Sadie and the baby...died." Ringo wiped a tear from his cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"W-who blabbed to Jane about the baby? N-no one knew outside of us lot." Paul asked, in shock.

The older Beatle shook his head and took Paul's hand firmly in his. "The last person you'd expect: John!"

Upon being loaded with the heavy news, the bassist started causing a ruckus in his hospital room. Cursing up a storm, shouting, crying and even chucking anything in his way across the room. Ringo had to request help from the various doctors and nurses to restrain Paul before he harmed himself or anybody else. The hospital staff quickly held onto him and administered a sedative into his IV. Within a minute, Paul began to relax and his naturally droopy hazel eyes, slowly closed.

___

Meanwhile in another part of the hospital...

"How could you let something like this happen? I knew I should've kept a closer eye on my sister!" A distraught Patricia, Sadie's sister, kept pacing back and forth, not believing the news.

George Harrison put a comforting arm on Patsy's shoulder, but she brushed it away. " Paul does 'ave a big mouth when it comes to jus' abou' everythin', but.." He sighed. "Us lot didn' expect Lennon to go shootin' his gob to Jane of all people."

Rage pulsated through the blond woman's veins. "Where's Paul? What room is he in?" She growled, grabbing George by the fabric of his shirt.

George's brown eyes bulged out of his sockets, retaining hold of Patsy; trying to calm her down. "Oh, no! There's been enough terrible news for one day. I don' need ye to start anythin' wif Macca right now! 'E feels 'orrbile enough,as it is."

"I don't give a flying rat's ass what Paul thinks or feels at this moment in time!" Patsy spat, face growing hot. "All I know is that Sarah; my own sister..is dead!" She wailed into the guitarist's shirt as he comforted her. "And so is her unborn child..."

George rubber her back sympathetically. "Shh, why don' ye come back to my place an' I'll make ye a cuppa?" He asked.

Patsy just nodded her head, chocking back the tears of anguish. "Okay.."

_____

Within the next few days, Paul had been released from the hospital, so naturally the press hounded him at every-waking moment in time.

"Mr. McCartney, is it true your girlfriend killed the woman who fathered your unborn child?" One journalist asked, sticking a microphone in the bassist's face.

Paul still feeling numb from the shocking news, did not utter a word. He quickly clambered into the awaiting car and was taken to his place of residence.

Once he closed the front door to his home, Paul went straight for the liquor cabinet. Right in front of his face, a full bottle of whiskey stood. "Jus wha I need."He began to chug the burning liquid from the bottle.

In less than five minutes, the whole bottle of alcohol had been consumed. Wanting to numb the pain forever, Paul moved various bottles, searching for that one specific brand of alcohol he needed: Vodka.

Wobbly he stood up from his spot on the floor, clutching the Vodka in his left hand. Raising it high up in the air, The Beatle, who was beyond pissed drunk, started to sob, " My dearest Sarah and unborn child of mine," Paul put the liquid to his lips and guzzled before continuing his speech. "I am so ashamed of what has happened, that I feel like I can't live without ye both. I'm so fuckin' sorry!"