Chapter Five

It was eight o' clock in the morning and  Brian, Mal, and Neil were pounding on The Beatles' respective doors.

Brian took the liberty of knocking on Paul's door first.

Knock, Knock. "Paul, wake up! We start filming at noon." Paul was awakened out of his peaceful slumber, yawning. "I'm up, Brian. Be down in a bit." Paul was a bit irritated, being woken up so early. A huge grin replaced his angry face. Today was the day, after filming finished around 7 p.m., Paul would put his plan in to motion! Upon hearing Paul's tone, Brian knew he could move on.

Mal knocked (more like pounded) on John's door. Obscenities could be heard throughout the whole house. John was awake and made sure everyone knew-especially Mal (who had to wake him) and Brian( to annoy the hell out of him)!

Neil had the privilege of waking both George and Ringo up. They were both tired, but didn't complain too much.

After a little while, all four Beatles came down to the large dining room table. A smorgasbord laid before them. They all took a seat and dug in!

Paul looked over at the empty seat, across from him. A mouthful of food. "Sadie not joining us today?" Brian shook his head 'no.'

"Why not?"

Brian was starting to get a bit perturbed with Paul's constant questions and such regarding Sadie. He knew how Paul was with the ladies, even though he had a steady girlfriend.

"Because, Paul, Miss Sarah has no scenes to film at this time. She'll be up when she feels up to it."

Paul did not say another word. He was upset. He sat there and ate the rest of his breakfast in silence. The rest of the band noticed this but knew better than to say anything, right now.

After breakfast was finished, Paul walked in silence toward his room to get ready for filming. John, George, and Ringo followed suit. Closing the bedroom door behind them, "Wha' the fuck lads?" Paul looked toward his door, as Ringo closed it.

"We need to talk about Sadie. NOW!" George gave Paul a stern look, lighting a ciggie.

Sitting down on the desk chair, Paul huffed and lit a cigarette of his own. "There's nothin' to talk about."

"Bullshit!" John teased, sitting down on the edge of the bed, next to Ringo.

"Yeah, Paul. We know you have a thing for Sadie and all, but YOU need to cut the shit. You have Jane! She loves you and you, her." Ringo spoke in a fatherly sort of tone.

Paul blew out the grey smoke. "I know I shouldn' have feelings for her an' all. She's not like the other girls who come in contact with us, lads." He pleaded.

George chimed in, taking a drag of his cigarette "You hardly know Sadie, and you're already hung up on her? You weren't like this with any other girls, except Jane. Look how you treat her now!"

Paul's blood was beginning to boil at this point. "Get out Harrison! I don' need any more comments from you-or the fuckin' peanut gallery!" He pointed his right index finger in the direction of John  and Ringo, sitting on the bed smoking.

George and Ringo were both angered by Paul's sudden remarks. They promptly removed themselves from their seats and left the room, slamming the door!

John took a long drag of his cigarette before stubbing it out in the ashtray as well. He looked over at his songwriting partner "I hope you know what your' doing, son. I don' wanna see either Sadie or Jane end up hurt, because YOU fucked up!"

With that, John stood up from the bed and walked toward the bedroom door. He was about to open it when there was a soft knock from the outside.

It was Sadie.