Chapter 11:Aquamarine

Peridots P.O.V

"What are we?" Lapis and I questioned, then just like that, I felt myself be ripped away from something, sending a burning sensation throughout my entire body. I could hear Lapis scream in pain, a white flash of light blinded us before everything numbed. A force sent me flying towards my door before I slammed against it hearing a loud thump. The pain shocked through me over and over again on and off. I fluttered my eyes open barely to see Lapis sitting against the wall across me in pain. "L-lapis?" was all I could choke out before I blacked out. Darkness filled my mind, empty, I was asking myself again and again what had just happened. I tried to examine the visual of our fusion but it was hard to tell. Weird we didn't feel any pain fusing but when we unfused it was painful, is that what it's like? I was able to hear Lapis in my head, she was able to control my actions and I was able to control hers, it was all so confusing! Why did this happen, I don't know I feel about it, what will Lapis say?

"Peri?, Peri?, please wake up" Lapis pleaded in a staticky voice. A haze of light overwhelmed me and everything was blurry. I saw a blue blob above me which I'm guessing is Lapis, I tried to tell her I was fine but nothing came out of my mouth. A simple wheeze was all that came out. I examined my body for any endangering wounds. I checked my knees, legs, fore arms, and hands, nope nothing but scrapes and bruises. "Are you-are you okay?" I stuttered. Lapis looked at me in a reassuringly way and then looked at me like I was stupid. "What about you?! You're the one whose all beat up!" in a shocked tone. She pulled me from off the floor and onto the bed, I was able to hear better then and realized Just Dance was still playing. It began to show recaps of us dancing and that's what caught my attention.

"Lapis look at the TV, it's showing us recaps of our dancing, maybe we can see what happened!" I explained. She quickly sat beside me and stared at the TV waiting for the fusion to begin. Flashes of our smiling faces appeared, us laughing, moving around, and then we got closer to each other, and closer and closer, our faces began to lit up, we were smiling like nothing was happening, and then the entire screen went whit, and the last recap photo was us fused..

"Whoa" I gasped. We were a turquoise fusion with long limbs, we had 2 pairs of arms and we looked, surprisingly good together. "Is that us?" Lapis asked. And then I realized who that was that just flashed on the screen, it wasn't me, and it wasn't Lapis. "No, that is Aquamarine"