3 | I'll Tell You What

|King Jackson|

I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what.
Bitches jump me and I tell that hoe to help my buzz.
I don't got no reason to be cheating on that lil girl.(fuck her)
Stop it, I'm just kidding, I get new hoes by the month.
~ Young Thug

§

I rubbed my hands all over Amber's bare ass while she continued to leave bites, hickies and saliva on my neck. Reaching my hand up her short skirt, I made it rise, revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties. I took my index and middle finger, and began toying with her clit as she started to let out soft moans.

"King, stop playing with me. I need some dick.", she said while pushing me back on her bed.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a Magnum condom, taking it out the wrapping as she removed my belt. She slid my pants down half way along with my boxers, taking a grip of my 9 inches. Without any hesitation, she put it in her mouth, licking the tip before bobbing her head up and down. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I tried to control my breathing. Never has a female ever made me moan and I won't start tonight.

After a few minutes, I was letting my kids slide down her throat, as she swallowed every little bit I was dishing out. As she was leaning up, I slid the condom onto my piece and she hopped on, letting it slide in with ease. She started riding me, without hesitation, staring me in my eyes.

"Fuck!", she called out as I flipped us over. I started giving her slow, but forceful strokes before picking up my speed.

Within twenty minutes, she has reached her climax and soon after,I reached mine. I laid down next to her on her bed for a few minutes, gathering my thoughts, before taking the condom, tying it and flushing it down the toilet. While I was in her bathroom, I cleaned myself up and then situated myself to leave.

"Stay and cuddle with me.", Amber said with her eyes closed, laying on the pillow.

"Now ma, you know that's not what we do.", I replied.

"You always leave, can you just stay one time?", she asked.

"I can't do that Amber and you know I can't do that.", I replied.

She let out a sigh and motioned with her hand for me to get out. Little do niggas know, I treat these hoes with a little respect unless they over step their boundaries. This is how you keep them around, treat them like an actual female and not a sex toy and when they start to catch feelings, that's when you start treating them like the hoes that they are.

When I left her house, I headed for Rain's house, which was only down the street from mine. Pulling into her circular driveway, I parked and got out my car, seeing a purple aventador in her driveway. I admired the chrome black exterior rim plating and the dark tint.

 I admired the chrome black exterior rim plating and the dark tint