15 | Love No Thotties

| King Jackson |

I would send you off but I don't wanna mail you.
I don't wanna smell you.
Cause I'mma cut you off, quicker than I met you.
I'ma swipe your name up off my schedule,
And if smoke this blunt, girl, I'm gone forget you.
~ Chief Keef

§

I headed over to my mom's shop, due to me being on a week of suspension, I decided to bring her lunch today since everything has been so hectic. I parked in the parking lot and pulled the container of wings and fries from Zaxby's from the passenger seat of my car, taking it inside the shop. When I walked in, all eyes were on me. I walked through all the women in the room, heading straight for my mom. A couple of females from my school were looking over the hairstyles in the book, probably trying to find something they like for prom. Truthfully, a young nigga thinking about not even going. I got to much shit going on.

"Hey ma.", I said, while handing the plate of food to her and kissing her cheek, pulling her into a hug.

"Aw baby, see, this is why I love you. I've been craving Zaxby's all day.", she said, handing the food to a hispanic lady, which she took to the back of the shop.

"Anything for you ma.", I said while taking a seat in one of the chairs, next to the one that a middle aged woman was sitting in. I peered over her noticing that she was getting some dark purple plaits placed into her head.

"Aw Jamerica, he's a sweetheart.", someone stated.

I just smiled a small smirk, before pulling out my phone, replying to a few new messages and finally blocking Amber number since she kept blowing my line. She can't take a hint and I would hate to have to pull up on her and handle her ass just for her to understand that I don't want shit to do with her.

"Yes Mrs. Jackson, you're son's a sweetheart."

I looked up to see Jayla working on someone's hair above the chair in front of me. Jayla was Tracy's best friend and once Tracy and I broke up, I fucked Jayla to make up for the fuck shit Tracy pulled. Instead of it making situations better for me, it made them worst because Jayla grew attached to me and Tracy ended up trying to run her over with her car. Well then again, it wasn't all to bad.

"Jayla, you know my son?", my mom asked, confused by her sarcastic comment.

"Yeah, him and I have a long history.", Jayla hinted, raising her eyebrows.

"Jayla, you fucked my son?", my mom asked in the middle of the shop.

Everyone in the shop looked between Jayla and I, as my smirk grew wider. She decided to open her mouth, and now she was going to pay for it. My mother didn't care about putting her on the spot because there wasn't shit she could do. This is our territory and the worst she could do is quit and walk out, because she damn sure can't beat my mama ass and she damn sure isn't about to be disrespectful with me sitting right here.

"No, he just used to talk to one of my friends.", she said, hiding in her shame.

"Oh, okay. What ever you say.", my mom stated, finally finishing the last plait in the middle aged woman's head.

The lady got up and walked over to the mirror, admiring herself. Overall, she was bad as hell and the plaits complimented her light skin. She peered over herself a little longer before grabbing her purse from her chair and heading over to my mother, giving her a hug and leaving out the shop. My mother does pre pays in her shop, so I'm not surprised by the woman's sudden leave.

"Ma, you got some lotion?", I asked, looking at my ashy ass hands.

I'd been on the go all day and I just realized how fucking ashy my hands are. It's a damn shame, my people got all this money and I'm walking around acting like we broke or some shit. I shook my head at myself, ashy or not, a young nigga still met some freak hoes today in the mall. Shit, I'm sexy as fuck with a big dick, who wouldn't want to slide my way. These hoes know who the winning team is.