7 | Anytime

|King Jackson|

Anytime that you hurt.
Anytime you’re in pain.
Baby call my name.
~ Ciara Ft. Future

§

"Ma, please just let me go. Look, I did majority of that make up work.", I said while pulling up my grade on the internet.

Michael told me that the party at Chris house was jumping, and I want to get out since I have really been anywhere all damn week, but home, and practice. Maybe Rain's house every now and then.

"Fine. Be home by 12.", she said. I mentally rolled my eyes at the fact that she was only give me two and a half hours to be out.

I went into my room and slipped into my outfit that I had already conjured up when I got out the shower. Quickly popping in my diamond studded, square earrings and the same gold chain my dad bought me when I was a jhit. I placed my gold rolex on my arm, and mentally made a note than I want a bigger bezel.

"Aight ma, I'm gone.", I yelled as I headed down the stairs. Locking the door, I walked out and hopped in my whip, heading for the east side of town.

When I was almost into the east side territory, I stopped at the Chris's house, and Michael wasn't lying when he said it was jumping. I looked and seen that Angel's car was parked a few spaces down form mine, but I didn't pay it much attention as I headed inside. Walking inside, I spotted Michael and walked up to give him some dap, as we both vibed to the music blasting throughout the house.

"Damn, it's thick in here.", I said as I watched all the hoes throw it back on some of the niggas on the dance floor.

"Better go catch some of that ass.", Michael said.

"Shit you right.", I said while peering over the females in the circle. The best looking one was dancing slowly to the beat by herself, I hadn't seen her at school before, so I'm assuming she goes to school on the east side. I approached her, gripping her waist as she started to throw it back on me, and surely, I was catching it. We danced to a few songs, and made no conversation, until I git tired and tapped out.

"Damn, I got to piss.", I said to myself as I headed down the hall. I didn't know which room was the bathroom, so I decided to just check rooms.

I walked down the hall, and came upon a door, which I peeped through and realized it was a closet. I peeped through the next door to see that it was an empty room. The next door I came upon was the bathroom, so I went inside and used it, washing my hands and everything after words.

"Please stop!", I heard someone slightly yell as I peered into the mirror at myself. I shook my head, thinking I was hearing things, until I heard again.

I left the bathroom and went to the door on the opposite side, a little farther down. Pinning my ear up to the door, I listened to heavy breathing and light screaming behind it. I opened the door quietly, looking inside the room, to see Angel in her panties and Saad trying to have sex with her. She was fighting against him, but slowly loosing as he tried to pin her hands above her head. Shaking my head, I made my way into the room, just as he smacked her across the face. Quickly, I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him across the room into a wall. Walking up to him, I started sending blows to his face.

"Pussy ass nigga! You in here trying to rape her!", I yelled.

My fists connected with the area between his nose and his mouth, causing him to drop down. He laid there looking lifeless as I kicked him in the stomach to finish him off.