12 | The Worst

|Angel Roberts|

And my love is patient
And kind, and shit
This is real we can build
Through different types of shit
If you was really the realest
Wouldn't be fightin' it
I think your pride is just
In the way
~ Jhene Aiko

§

Pulling up to King's house, his parents were loading their car with luggage. Quickly, I climbed out and rushed up to them, so I could give them my goodbyes and safe journey praises.

"Bye baby doll, we'll be back soon, okay? Make sure my son don't get in no bullshit because I will definitely bounce back and stick my foot up his ass.", Mrs. Jackson stated before letting me out of her embrace.

I was hesitant, but I went in and gave Mr. Jackson a hug, which he kindly returned before casting me a small smile. Finally, he pulled Mrs. Jackson into a bear hug, caressing her assets before they climbed into their vehicle and sped off. I made my way into their home to find King sitting on the couch in his boxers, playing 2K.

"Your dad spoils you entirely too much. Y'all have a PS4 in here and you a XBOX one in your room. Damn shame.", I shook my head, taking my seat next to him.

"And guess what?", he questioned while holding his mouth open, fumbling with the controller, eyes glued to the 64 inch, flat screen in their living room. "My sister has another XBOX one in her room. And one bitch!"

He started hopping up and down, beating his fist against his chest. I couldn't help but laugh and record him onto my snapchat, saving it into my gallery. I gave the caption 'my baby said AND ONE BITCH! ♥' before uploading it to my story.

"Sit your wild ass down.", I laughed as he started shimmying to his game winning point.

"Girl, my shimmy is sexy as hell!", he said while squatting and moving his shoulders.

"Stop King, your dick flapping in my face.", I said.

He was entirely to tall and to close to me for him to be trying to do all this extra ass movement with no damn pants on. This nigga is to damn much sometimes.

"Shit, let it flap. Little homie needs to breathe girl!", he called out.

"Can you stop doing all this yelling!", Amira called out, coming down the stairs.

"Shut your ass up. Go call that little nigga of yours.", King called back.

"Basin ahh!", Amira called back before heading back up the stairs.

"Watch your mouth girl!", King called back up the stairs while going back to being glued to the TV.

Having enough of his shenanigans, I snatched the controller from his hand, putting it on the coffee table, before using my hand to push him down on the couch. Making my way over to him, I took my seat, and sat on his lap in straddling position.

"What you trying to do to me girl?", he asked while sizing me a little with a raised eyebrow.

I let out a laugh as he continued to look at me as if I was trying to seduce him or some shit.