8 | No Love {Part 1}

|Angel Roberts|

You can't front like this ain't way realer.
I know you hard, I know that you a killer.
I know you started off a dope dealer,
But let your guard down, your niggas know you feel her.
~ August Alsina Ft. Nicki Minaj

§

I pulled up to my house, realizing that once again, my dad wasn't home. He never asked me about the night of the party because he never pays enough attention to me. If he's not at work, then he's out with his co worker Brandy. Shaking the thoughts from my head, I walked inside my house, heading upstairs to my room.

Stripping out of my clothes, I decided to take a soak in the tub, to ease my mind from everything. The incident with Saad has showed me that I shouldn't go to unknown places alone because you never know how people are in this city. I thank God for what he did for me that night every day, and I will continue to thank him.

I ran my water and added some lavender body wash, along with a lavender bath bomb, to spice it up a little. Pulling my hair up into a messy bun, I got inside the tub, and played some music from my phone, connecting it to my beats pill. Selecting a song by Ann Marie, I let it play and laid my head back, relaxing.

My music was soon interrupted by an incoming call. I checked my phone to see that it was King. Him and I haven't talked since the day we kissed, and I regret being so foolish and allowing him to come on to me like that. Sucking up my shame, I answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Mm, yeah baby! Right there! Right there!", a feminine voice yelled through the phone.

"Shit, King!"

I made a disturbed face, realizing what was going on in the phone. Shaking my head, my heart broke a little bit at what I was hearing.

"Baby, I'm about to-", I ended the call before sitting my phone back down on the edge of the tub.

Leaning my head back, I bit my bottom lip, trying to think about what I should do. That kiss with King has been weighing heavy on my mind, but I can't care about a nigga like him. He isn't the type that I need in my life.

Picking up my phone, I dialed Rain's number, waiting on her to answer. I tried to fight back the tears that were wanting to fall, knowing this is all my fault. KJ isn't mine, I shouldn't have kissed him and I know he fucks with Amber, so why would I even stoop so low.

"Yeah?", she answered the phone.

"Rain, I really need someone to talk to.", I said while wiping a stray tear.

"Alright, I'm on my way.", she said before ending the call.

Placing my phone back down, I washed myself before stepping out of the tub. I let the water drain and grabbed my phone before exiting my bathroom and heading over to my closet. Taking out some sweats and a spaghetti strap crop top out, I moisturized my skin before slipping into the house attire. The doorbell rang just as I was putting on my socks, resulting in me running down the stairs to get the door.

"Angel!", Rain called out while walking into the house and pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back, but yet, didn't say anything.