4 | Beautiful

|Angel Roberts|

And girl keep doing your thing and let them haters hate.
I know that they look up to you.
They hate you cause your beautiful.
~ The Yunginz

§

Pulling up to the school, I didn't have as much aggravation in my attitude considering that I actually know what I am doing. This being my fifth week, I feel more settled and I also know that I have a friend to look forward to seeing every morning. I grabbed my Michael Kors backpack from my passenger seat and quickly got out my car, locking my doors afterwards. I placed my backpack on one of my shoulders and then headed for first period, which I have with Rain.

"Angel!", someone called out from across the main hallway, once I finally made it inside the school. I turned around to see Saad approaching me. We had been texting every since I met him and he seemed cool, but that doesn't mean I won't treat him how I treat everyone else. I refuse to let another nigga use me.

"Hey.", I said as he caught up to me, as I continued to head for first period.

"Damn, can't stop to talk to a nigga?", he asked. I stopped walking and turned around with an annoyed expression.

"So, let me take you out to eat today for lunch?", he asked. I looked down at my shoes, thinking about my response.

"Where we going?", I asked.

"Where ever you feel like eating.", he said while smirking down at me.

"Mm, I really want some wings, so maybe Lindy's.", I suggested. He nodded and pulled me into a small hug before walking off, back to the giant group of niggas he was with.

I shook the thoughts from my head and continued to my destination of my first period class, which was Trigonometry. Once I made it there, Rain was just making it there also, she had a clear, McDonald's cup in her hand and her huge Givenchy purse that held all of her school supplies.

"So, lunch today at Wing Stop?", she asked.

"I would, but I actually already have a date.", I replied. Her eyes got wide.

"Bitch who? You holdin' out on me.", she said while lifting an eyebrow, sipping on her orange juice.

"Nah, some nigga named Saad.", I said.

"I have no idea who that is, but hey, do you.", she said with a smirk.

After a few minutes passed, Tyrike, KJ and Michael were approaching us. Tyrike came and wrapped his arms around Rain's stomach, kissing her neck, where as Michael looked like he was beyond tired.

"What's good Angel?", Tyrike asked, still hugged up on Rain.

"Nothing much. Fucking bitches, getting money.", I said.

"Aye, FBGM!", he called out. Rain looked up at him as if she was about to punch him in the throat. We all started laughing, minus Michael who was halfway sleep on the wall.

"How you going to call me a hoe, but say you fucking bitches and getting money?", KJ questioned.

"Because I don't actually do it and you do.", I stated while sizing him.