18 | Lemme Find Out

|King Jackson|

Let me find out you was sleeping with this bitch, if it's true, on God, I put this on my mama that I'm leaving.
She ain't tryna get even, she just gonna dip on your ass, so she ain't got to worry about cheating.
And I be like damn, girl why you all in my face, why you always got something to say?
She was like, you know that I'mma ride 'til the wheels fall off and behind you, I'll catch a case.
So I'm thinking like damn, I know that she gon' ride for a nigga, I know that she'll lie for a nigga and if shit got bad, she'll do the time for a nigga, put it on the line for a nigga.
I can't let her find out.
~ Dee Watkins

§

I pulled up to Angel house in nothing but some gym shorts and a wife beater. She was talking all that shit on face time and I was beyond ready to give her ass the business. I rang her doorbell a couple times before she came and opened the door. Quickly, I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, closing the door behind me and rushing her ass up the stairs. She was kicking and squealing for me to put her down, but I wasn't having it.

I held her in front of the mirror, and smacked her ass, causing her to let out a screaming, type moan, that I found sexy as hell. She kicked her legs, but I smacked her ass, making her stop.

"Come on King, put me down!", she whined.

"King not my name, what's my name?", I asked, smacking her ass again.

She let out a groan, and pinched my ass cheek, causing me to loosen my grip and for her to jump down from my grasp. In one swift move, she was pinning me down on the bed, trying to bite me. Quickly, I flipped her over and had her pinned down by her wrists. I bent down and bit down on her neck, causing her to shriek a little bit.

"Okay King! Okay!"

"What's my name?", I asked her again.

"Get the fuck off me stupid!"

I went in and bit her again, this time just a little bit harder. I started to suck on her skin, making sure to leave my mark on her.

"Okay! Okay! Oww!", she called out. "Okay daddy! Daddy!"

I stopped biting, noticing that I had left a fat ass purple hickey on her neck. I kissed the place it was in, but she mushed my head, turning over on her side with a mean mug. Climbing next to her, I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her into me.

"Get the fuck off me. I'm already mad at your ass anyway.", she said, pushing my arm away.

"Come on now, I know you not mad about this Jayla shit.", I said.

Truth is, Jayla took those pictures the night our one night stand took place. I would hate for Angel to figure that out, so lying was my only option.

"Why were you at her house King?", Angel yelled.

"Man, I just went to go pick up Mira, why you trippin' and shit?"

"I swear King, let me find out, I'ma find out where she stay and I'ma fuck her up.", Angel said, texting away on her phone.

"All that not even necessary because the bitch don't matter."

"You really think I believe that?", she questioned.

"You should, I haven't been fucking with nobody else since I dropped the tongue on yo' ass. Ion just eat everybody pussy, so you better tighten up before I have to handle yo' ass."

"Like I said, if I find out, you and that bitch gon' need a body guard because I'm killin' both of y'all. I'm not sparing neither one of y'all asses.", she stated, before laying her head on me.