Part 7

Sasuke leisurely wandered up to the Uchiha compound, taking his time to reminisce about all the good times he used to have with his family and, dare he say it, his brother. This may not have seemed like such a big deal from anyone else's point of view but to the boy, this was a heart wrenching and difficult thing for him to do, but it needed to be done. If he stayed in the compound, he was sure he'd fall deep into a state of hatred and depression. Strength didn't mean you had to be someone like that. At least, it didn't mean that to him anymore.

As Sasuke opened his faded forest colored door, a high pitched voice called from far away. The boy turned his head to see a blonde haired girl jogging over to him, well more like sprinting.
" Sasuke-kun..." The girl cooed, rubbing her hands together as if he was between those two vicious grips.

Sasuke remained silent, unwilling to communicate with anyone other than his team at this point. The girl didn't seem to get the hint and took it as a sign of something else "Aww! Don't be shy Sasuke-kun! I heard you were talking about me? You totally like me, don't you? Unlike that Baka Sakura, I'm much prettier than her, don't you agree?" The girl babbled and boasted as if she were talking to herself, a conclusion Sasuke had observed.

Still, the licorice eyed boy remained vigilant and kept his mouth shut.

The girl seemed to become slightly impatient by the lack of response "Oh, I know you're being quiet because there's no need in saying it's not true because it totally is, I'm better than her... Anyway! I'll see you around, Sasuke-kun" The blonde cooed yet again and winked suggestively at the uninterested genin.

'So, this is all Sakura's fault' Sasuke thought to himself before turning back to his apartment and shutting the door in the blonde's, now shocked, face.

Naruto had been the first to arrive at his apartment since he did sprint the whole way there but clumsily crashed into, none other than the old hag's door. She made him scrub the moss off her door hinges for that, stating he had grown them there when he touched it as only his stinky demon fingers could've possessed that kind of evil.
Naruto hadn't seen what was evil about that, moss grew on a lot of things and it's not like he did it anyway. Though, he couldn't lie. He would totally do it if he could, she'd have it coming.

The blonde quickly set himself back on track and jumped into his apartment, looking around at what to pack, only to realize two things: 1. He didn't have any boxes and 2. His apartment was a complete mess. 

Naruto breathed out and clapped his hand against his forehead, wondering why he couldn't be the hygienic type but settled into the mess anyway and got to work, he'd have to haul his belongings by hand it seemed.

Suddenly a knock sounded by the door. Naruto quickly ran to open it, hoping it was one of his teammate's wanting to help but all he saw was a pile of cardboard boxes, ready to be loaded with objects and such. Naruto looked around the building, wondering if someone may have left it in front of his door by accident. Of course, he realized how silly that sounded and mentally thanked whoever had dropped the boxes off and started his personal packing of hell.

Meanwhile, Kakashi smiled at the blonde as he looked everywhere for the box deliverer which was, of course, him. The man jumped away, on his way to the clan house and set up the training rooms, perhaps even read a little icha icha if he had time to spare.

Late afternoon arrived a few hours after Kakashi had finished preparing the Hatake clan house when Sasuke neatly carried his belongings through the burgundy grained front door with Naruto hot on his trail, having trouble dragging his own belongings as things kept falling on the floor.