It's Fearless

His lips crushed against mine again and something inside of me broke. I started kissing him back. Every cell of mine felt like it was on fire. His lips were soft against mine as well as they moved against mine. We had known each other for all of five hours and we were already kissing.

"HOLY SHIT MATE IS A GOOD KISSER!"

My wolf screamed so loud I thought Theo could hear. She had a point though. Theo was amazing. His lips molded to mine in a very pleasurable way. His arms snaked around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. When his exposed skin touched mine my heart sped up to like 100 miles per hour.

Theo spun me around by my waist so my back was pressed against his front. His lips traveled down to my neck. Feather light kisses graced me as my head fell into his shoulder. There was a spot in the crook of my neck and when he kissed it my wolf went wild. This is where Theo would mark me. This is where he would leave the mark that told everyone he is mine and I am his.

His lips traveled back up my neck until he got to my ear. His voice was soft as he whispered to me. "I won't mate you, nor will I mark you. Not until you're ready. I want you to be comfortable with me first. The only thing I ask is that you sleep in my bed with me."

The way the words came into my ear was extremely sweet. "Thank you." I whispered to him. Honestly it didn't surprise me that he wanted me to sleep in the same bed as him. He was my mate and I was his. His lips touched the spot again and it sent chills down my spine.

Once his lips left my neck I was grounded to reality again. As I turned around to face him he placed a hand on my cheek. "I meant what I said Abigail. I won't do anything to you that you don't want me to do until you are ready."

"My family and friends call me Abbie." His smile lit up. He could tell I was already more comfortable with him because I told him what my friends and family called me. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "That is a beautiful nickname." Blush crept across my face and he put a hand on my cheek. His smile made butterflies float around in my stomach.

"Why don't we go out to meet the pack? You are after all here as a duty to your pack. To see if we are acceptable allies." Oh god! My wolf loved the sound of his voice. I smiled and nodded at him. "And don't worry Abbie. I won't introduce you as my Luna yet." One less thing to worry about.

"Okay." So we went outside around the pack territory. Girls turned my way and I could almost feel the envy radiating off of them. All of them were giving me death glares and I wasn't prepared for how many I would get. I didn't let it show on the outside though.

"So we have the orphanage over on your left and the cafe next to it." The territory looked like a real town. In a way all territories were. "It's really nice here." My territory, my old territory, was mostly woods.

A man around the age of 22 came up to Theo and I. He had blonde hair and the muscle on him was thick. The grey shirt he had on emphasized it. "Alpha, when is the representative of the Silver Smoke pack getting here?" Silver Smoke was my pack. "Yes. In fact she is right by my side." The blonde man shifted his gaze to me.

"Welcome to Snow Moon. I'm Alex Jefferson, the beta of this pack." He extended his hand to me and I shook it. "I'm Abigail Mason, the beta's daughter of Silver Smoke." I could hear Theo sigh beside me because I had gone back to my whisper. "It's nice to meet you. But anyway Alpha, there are rouges on the south border."

"Don't attack unless they attack first." Alex nodded and he looked between us. Theo was standing extremely close to me and not in a protect the representative way. "She's your mate isn't she?" Theo nodded. "Do not let it get out. We can't risk the possible alliance with her pack." The way Theo said my pack instead of my old pack felt weird. I was always told that when you found your mate they became so protective that they didn't care about what you left behind.

Alex gave a yes sir type of nod then left.  Theo led me through more of the town and people recognized me as, A-being not from this pack and B-being with the alpha. When night had fallen everyone went back to the pack house or their own houses. When everyone was back there we headed back ourselves.

Theo placed his hand around my waist and led me back up to his, our room. "Why don't you take a shower." I nodded and grabbed a set of pajamas. It didn't take long for the heat of the water to calm me. Coming out of the bathroom I put my wet hair into a Dutch braid.

Theo though was looking at a phone. "Who's Adam?" Shit! Crap! Fuck! Okay, calm down and explain. "He's my dance partner." Rage came across his face. Who knew that a perfect face like his Would ever twist into one of anger? His face was scrunched up and his eyes burned into mine. "Where are you, I thought we had the plans? Miss you so much. It's so lonely without you?" There was hurt in his voice and it almost brought me to tears. "Seems like you are more than just dance partners!"

"Told you he wouldn't be happy."

"Shut up."

I went over to Theo and wrapped my arms around his neck as I looked into his eyes. "We were supposed to practice at the studio by my house today since he missed yesterday. No one is at the studio on Saturdays usually." Some of his muscles relaxed. "It was always temporary. Both of us knew we would stop being partners once we found our mates."

He bent down and buried his head in the side of my neck as he held me close. "Promise me that is all it is." Then I did the boldest thing I've ever done. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. I stood on the tips of my toes as my lips brushed his. "That's all it had been and all it ever will be." Theo smiled against my lips and I returned it. "Okay. I trust you."

With such grace he picked me up and set me in the bed. Once he climbed in next to me Theo pulled the soft covers over us. The warmth from the blankets and a very shirtless Theo nearly crushed me. His arm snaked around my waist as he pulled me close. His breathing was deep and steady as I fell asleep against him.