Just Invisible

The road was bumpy the whole way there. Wherever there was. The wolfsbane was heavy in my system. Everything just feels like lead. Even my thoughts felt like it. The men driving the van paid be attention to me and u was glad for that. Maybe I could escape. Maybe I could fight. The wolfsbane though reminded me that it would be near impossible.

This wouldn't have been a problem if I had just mated with Theo. Evey was MIA because of the wolfsbane, but I knew she wasn't dead. When would this end? I just wanted out! Begging and pleading would be futile because they would never let me go. Hunters were vicious when they were going after what they want.

The van jerked to a stop throwing me to the back of the cage. The door opened and I was roughly picked up. Moving with wolfsbane was worse than laying there. Every nerve was on fire. All I registered was the red bricks. Roughly I was thrown on the floor of the cabin. The men who brought me here started kicking my stomach.

"Now listen. We are going to ask you some questions. Answer them and you'll get a quick death. Hold out and well, you will wish you were dead." Why did they think I had information? Why would they think I would tell them? "First question. Why were you with the alpha of the Snow Moon pack?" Theo. I would not betray him. I couldn't. I just stayed silent and a punch came to my face.

"I'll ask again. What were you doing with Theo Michaels?" It took everything I had but I looked him straight in the eyes. "Go to Hell." He just laughed. "You will be the one burning in Hell little wolf. Creatures like you don't deserve to live." The next blow was straight to my chest. "Tie her to the chair."

Roughly I was grabbed and tied by the wrists to a chair. "What as the location of the Snow Moon pack?" Again. I stayed silent. That didn't last for long. A silver blade dipped in wolfsbane was drawn across my skin. I let out a small scream and that just brought a smile to his face. "I don't like torturing girls. Just tell me where the pack is and it can all end." No. I wouldn't tell him. I tried to hold in a scream as the next cut came.

The door opened and the last person I expected walked in. The new man was in his early thirty's with close cropped black hair. "Why are you torturing my student?" Professor Morgan asked. "Sir, she is one of them. One of the abominations." Professor Morgan came around me and took a sniff. "Well Abigail. I didn't expect you were the wolf in class."

"You knew there was a werewolf in class?" Then I looked up and he gave me one of those clichéd villain smirks. "Of course. I smelt it. But you? I expected that it was Melody. Even when you disappeared from class for a few weeks I didn't piece it together. Then again, how many people realize if you aren't there? You did a good job of making them not take notice of you."

He personally took a knife and dragged it across my skin. "You know, now I get why you were so reclusive in class. Don't want people to know your secret." Actually it was only part of the reason. "You know nothing about me."

"You're right." He smirked at me as more wolfsbane was injected into me. "That's why it's going to be fun watching you break." He looked at one of the others. "Put her in the cell with the other." Roughly I was dragged up out of the seat. They didn't care that the wolfsbane had weakened me, or that I was bleeding.

Once the door, to what I assumed to be a basement, opened I was pushed down the steps. My body rolled down the concrete steps with my head banging them. Blood trickled out of my nose and the side of my head. Tears streamed down my face but I didn't want them to see.

Once they got down there a cage was unlocked and I was dragged in by my hair. Once again I was thrown in. They locked the door and walked back up the steps. Once they had left I saw my fellow prisoner.

He had shagging black hair that was starting to gray. He also had a beard that desperately needed to be trimmed. His T-shirt and jeans were fading and ripped. There was no mistaking who he was though. As sure as Theo is my mate I know this man.

"Dad?"