What Can I Do?

Theo pulled up to the house thirty minutes early. Like a true gentleman he opened my door for me and helped me out of his car. "Looks like we got here first." I smiled just a small bit to him. As we started walking up the driveway my brother was coming out. "Shouldn't you be at school already?"

James smirked at me. "Shouldn't you be marked and screwing your mate?" A deep rumble came from Theo as he chuckled. I on the other hand felt blush creep across my face. "Dad is waiting inside." As James and I crossed paths he gave me a hug. "How long will you be here?"

"I don't know. Depends on how
long everything takes." He nodded then turned to Theo. "Don't hurt my sister or you will have hell to pay." I don't think I've ever heard my brother threaten someone before. Not just that, but I don't think I've seen a scared alpha before. "Dully noted." Theo said. James walked pass us and to the school.

As I walked in the house my father came and gave me a hug. "Hi dad." I could feel his smile. "I don't smell him on you." God damn it! I'm home less than five minutes and he is asking about my sex life. "We are taking it slow." Something unheard of for my kind. "Alright. Better than having a grandchild before my little girl is twenty." Like he should be one to talk. He and mom had me at 18.

Before I could say anything else the others came in. We all sat down at the table. Fifteen minutes in James walked in. "Sorry, explosion at school. So not caused by me and Alex in science." In other words it was him and he was suspended. My father sighed and motioned for him to sit. The minuet he sat down I was hounded with questions.

"The pack is just like any normal pack." I stated. "They have organization, take care of the orphans, go to school, and get jobs." The list went on and on. I spent the past three days watching and observing Theo's pack. It was only then I found out the rumors were false. I was talking to all the other Alpha's and Beta's with Theo by my side, my father on the other side of me, and my brother on the other side of him.

From what I gathered when they walked in my father hadn't let them know that Theo and I were mates. His hand was intertwined with mine as the meeting happened. "So based on your observations there would be nothing to worry about of we made an alliance with the Snow Moon pack?" I nodded. "Yes. That is what I'm saying."

They all nodded and within an hour after that there was a treaty signed that formed and solidified the alliance. "Thank you for meeting with us Alpha Michaels." Theo smiled at them. "Thank you for sending such a beautiful woman to my pack as an envoy. I'm sure she is one of the best in the pack." Heat flooded my face so fast that I doubt my cheeks would return to normal.

Theo grabbed my hand and kissed it. Right in front of everyone. His lips left a tingle on my knuckles. He looked up and winked at me. I swear that he was trying to throw me under the bus. My father had seen the wink and when I turned back to the rest of the Alpha's he was hiding a smirk.

"Well, now that we have that settled let's move on." Now I could check out a bit and think about dance. "Alpha Jacobson, has your son found his mate yet?" For some reason that pulled my attention. "No, but he has chosen someone to take as a wife. It has become less about his mate and more about continuing the alpha blood line."

Honestly that didn't surprise me. If an alpha didn't find a mate they needed to take steps to continue the blood line. Adam is the same age as Theo and had never had a girlfriend. Whoever he had picked would be lucky. "Who has he picked?" Even I was curious. Adam was the one to speak up.

"I picked Abigail Mason."