Till The Love Runs Out

With Theo's lips only an inch from mine I basically attacked his lips with mine. It was a hard and rough kiss full of passion. His arms wrapped tightly around me as he returned my urgent kiss. It was like the kiss last week. I wanted more. I wanted a kiss that would consume me. One that left me unsatisfied yet wanting nothing more.

Theo's hands roamed across my back and under my shirt. They left a warm trail across my spine along with pleasant tingles. Usually I pulled away in the kisses, this time he was the one who did. "Abbie, we need to stop before we go to far." Slowly I looked into his brown eyes, the eyes that were mine to look at forever. "I don't care. When we met, you said you would wait until I was ready. It took a year of torture and one dance with you to realize, I am ready. I have been since the day we met. I was just to scared to go that far."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to move fast like that for me." I made sure to kiss him lightly. "I am sure." Those three words were what it took for his lips to claim mine all over again. In no time at all that same feeling came back. I loved the rush that it give me. The fire kept building up inside me. It was like the wolf that had been dormant for a year was waking up inside of me.

Very easily Theo picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. His kisses trailed down my neck as he pinned me between his body and the wall. Once he found my sweet spot I let out a moan. His lips formed a smile against my skin. Once it faded he went back to sucking my sweet spot before he flung me over his shoulders.

I let out a laugh as he carried me like that to our room. Pack members saw us but Theo told them to take any issues up with the beta. The minute the door closed behind us Theo threw me on our bed. In no time at all he was back to kissing me. His lips claimed mine as his over and over again. His hands started to snake their way up my shirt again leaving the same warm sensation as before.

I literally took off his shirt and the heat radiated off of him right away. His six pack was in full view first my eyes. As he kissed down my body I became aware that my clothes were being peeled off. One by one pieces dropped to the floor. As he removed my last shoe he kissed up my body. He started at my foot and worked his way back to my lips. I worked on the rest of his closes as he kissed and nipped at my sweet spot once more.

Once the pain of it at first died down pleasure soon took over. Theo knew exactly how to move where it sent the best shivers up my spine I had ever felt. With every movement I wanted more. It wasn't too much longer before the most pleasurable feeling coursed through my body igniting every single nerve I have in my body. As the feeling racked through me I literally  yelled out his name. Theo yelled out mine at the same time.

As our highs started too die down one thought was on my mind. "Mark me." I said once his eyes met mine. The words barley left my mouth before he started sucking on that spot once more. Once he was satisfied I felt his teeth graze into my skin. For just a moment it hurt. After that it became pure pleasure since my body got over the initial shock and Theo was taking the pain away.

We started moving in sync this time. I have no idea how but this time was better than the last time. I felt every single part of him as he pleasured me in all the best ways. Every movement hit a spot that drove me wild. It took forever but at the same time it took no time at all to feel that fire in my stomach build up again. Theo seamed to realize it because he just sucked harder on my neck and I recited a prayer to my god as the fire pooled over.

Soon after I knew Theo felt the same thing. He rolled over and laid facing me as he brought the covers over us. His eyes stared into mine as he brushed some hair behind my ear. There had never been a moment that I felt safer then right now. Those chocolate brown eyes held the promise of safety. Those were the eyes brought me out of a dark place. The same eyes that told me I would never need to go through what I did again.

Some hero's wear a mask. Other hero's grow fur and four legs. I was saved by the one with fur.