I'll Be Thinking About You Worldwide

Authors note

This chapter might be short because it's from Theo's P.O.V. I'm not good with writing from a guy's prospective. Anyway......

Chapter Eleven

Theo's P.O.V.

Beep.....Beep....Beep....Beep

The constant beeps from the machine had been my companion for weeks now. It's been three weeks since that damn car hit us. Three weeks since we had first come to the hospital. Three terribly long, dreadful weeks since I last hard my mate's voice or seen her eyes. That car had hit us and for three weeks all I thought about was how it was my fault she is hurt.

If I had just seen that car or Abbie had finished her warning she would be awake. She wouldn't be hooked up to all those machines. The doctors kept telling me how the longer she stays asleep the less likely it is she will wake up. All of her physical injuries had healed up. They had finished healing last week.

But she still hasn't woken up. I had been released from the hospital two weeks ago but I still spent every single moment I could sitting by her side. Everyday my beta brought whatever paperwork I needed to fill out here. I couldn't do anything else but wait for her to wake up. Her brother came to visit when he could, but it wasn't often.

Her father was Beta so he had his own duties and her brother was a senior in high school, plus had Beta training. I grabbed her hand in mine and sighed. It was still limp but, it was a bit warmer then yesterday. Suddenly I felt her finger twitch. "Abbie?" Even I could tell my voice was too hopeful. She didn't respond. "Baby, if you can hear me squeeze my and or twitch your fingers." Still no response.

It had just been a spasm.

"Love, please wake up." I pleaded. I pulled her arm up so it was bent at ninety degrees and kissed her hand. "It has been three weeks and I miss you more and more each day. Please Abbie. I need you to wake up."

Her fingers slightly twitched again. "Abbie?" No response. Just another spasm. There was a knock at the door. When I turned to see who it was I saw James.

"You know, your sister will kick your ass when she wakes up. You know for ditching school to see her." James pulled a bit of a sad smile as he sat on in a chair on the other side of Abbie. "She will kick yours for not getting enough sleep. That girl night be shy throws a mean kick." For the first time in three weeks I let out a small laugh.

I had only seen her dance once. Even then I only caught the end of her dance. It was enough though. It took just that little bit time get mesmerized by her beauty when she dance. After spending those days with her, I realized that the only time she wasn't shy was when she was dancing.

James stayed for a few hours before he was called back. "I'll tell our Alpha that there hasn't been a change." With that he walked out. I sighed as I pulled out a fully charged CD player. "You know. I heard this song the other day. The very first thing that came to mind was you."

I placed a set of ear phones on her head carefully so I didn't knock the tubes. "See, I would bet my pack that even in your a coma you are choreographing. I'm sure when you wake up you'll have some new dances." I pressed play on the CD player then rested my head on my forearms. Within seconds I had passed out while still holding her hand.