Chapter 3

Killian's POV

I woke up with a hang over and no one in my bed thats a first. I got up and went into the kitchen for some coffee and saw my friends sitting at the counter in the kitchen.

"What are you two doing here?" I ask them.

"Killian we were worried about you. You went out and called us and then we found you in the back of the bar drunk and alone." David tells me.

"Alone! Killian Jones is never alone at bar or clubs." I say.

"Well you were." Robin says.

"No! Im the Killian Jones women adore me. Men want to be me." I say.

"Killian we know what that girl said to you." David says.

"What girl? Oh the blind date yeah that stick in the mud. She was rude." I say.

"She called you selfish and greedy." David says.

"Dont forget sex addicted." Robin says.

"Right she just assumes Im those things because I was checking out all the other girls in the place." I tell them.

"This is why you need to find something with someone." Robin says.

"Years ago Robin and I were with you and doing all that, but we found women we love and give it all up. Trust me buddy it worth it." David says.

"Your say its worth it to wake up to the same girl every morning. Your saying its worth loving someone that is you." I say.

"Yeah." They both say.

"Well that isn me. I dont need a woman. I need sex and thats all." I tell them.

They looked at each other and started to walk out. David was already out the door and Robin stopped and looked at me.

"Killian I know you dont want to give into a life with one person, but if you dont want to feel alone. You might wanna try to actually find someone that truly loves you. It will make that empty feeling go away." He says and walks out.

Its the weekend no work which means bars and clubs all night. Tonight I will get the hottest babe in the club into my bed, but first I need to get groceries my fridge is empty.

Emma's POV

"You dont get it Ruby. This guy was awful." I say to her for the 10th time.

"Emma you didnt even give him a chance." Ruby says.

"Once again guys like that dont need a chance." I say.

"Emma, Come one he couldnt have been that bad." Belle says.

"Really Belle. The first thing he said to me was nice rack. Then he would just stare at all the women or at my chest. Yeah Belle it was bad." I tell her.

"Well we will do better next time." Ruby say.

"No more set ups." I say.

They both left cause they had to go who knows where and it was just me and Henry.

"Mommy!" Henry yells.

"Yes Henry?" I ask.

"Cereal." He says.

"Okay." I got him the cereal and saw we are almost out of stuff.

"Milk!" He yells.

"Okay then after breakfast you and mommy will go to the store." I tell him.

I got him his breakfast and after he was done we headed to the store.

"Toy!" Henry yells.

"No Henry." I say.

I got him out of the cart and let him push it. He accidentally crashed into another cart.

"Im sorry." Henry says.

"Thats okay." The person says.

"Mommy I didnt mean too." He says.

"I know." I tell him.

"Oh god its you." The person says.

"Excuse me." I say.

Oh just my luck that asshole is here.

"Your a mother?" He asks laughing.

"Yes I am I care about more then myself." I say to him.

"Whatever." He says and walks past.

*Buzz Buzz*

Phone call

Emma: Hello.

Boss: Emma sorry to bother you but we need you to come in today.

Emma: I cant.

Boss: Emma please you have to.

Emma: Sorry I cant. You have to call someone else. This is the only time I get with my son.

Boss: Alright.

End of Phone Call.

"Toy!" Henry yells.

"No toy. You and I are going somewhere. You and me." I tell him.

"Mommy and Henry?" He asks.

"Yeah just Mommy and Henry. Just like its always been." I say with a tear in my eye.

I got the rest of my stuff and went home. I love spending time with my son it brings me happiness.

Killian's POV

Wow can a mean and rude woman have a child. She judged me about my life what about hers to me it sounds like she works to much and has no time for her kid.
That night I went to the club and met some pretty hot chicks and took three of them home with me. I dont need one woman to make me happy when I have them all.