Chapter 45

Emma's POV

Tonight it was just Killian and I curled up in a ball together on the couch. He held me close to his body and kissed my head every chance he got.

"I love you." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." I say to him.

The night was the first time in awhile that no child had woken up crying.

"Emma, is it just me or is it really quiet in here?" Killian asks me.

"I think its peaceful." I say to him.

"Maybe we should check on the kids." He says to me.

"But I dont wanna leave your arms." I tell him.

"Emma, lets just make sure they are okay." He says.

We got up and went into the twins room. Both of them were sound asleep.

"See they are just fine." I say and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I guess your right." He says.

"Well yeah. Now lets go back downstairs and lay back down." I tell him.

"Emma we still have one more child to check on." He tells me.

"Henry sleep threw anything. He is just fine." I tell him.

"Emma I have a weird feeling please lets just check." He says.

"Killian, maybe you just need a taste of Emma to make you feel better." I say to him.

"Emma, stop it. I dont know why, but I have a feeling something is wrong." He tells me.

"Okay go check Henry's room. I'll wait here." I tell him.

He kissed the top of my head and walked into Henry's room.

"Emma!" Killian yells.

"Whats?" I question.

He ran out of Henry's room and looked at me.

"Henry's gone." He says.

"Haha very funny." I say.

"Im not kidding. Henry isnt in the room at all. Im calling the police." He says and walked downstairs.

I looked in Henry's room and Killian was right Henry wasnt in there or anywhere. While Killian talked to the police, I took someone around the house. We looked everywhere. Henry wasnt here at all. My heart was racing really fast. Now I am terrified that something bad has happened to him.

"Okay we will be in touch and we will let you know anything we find out." The cop says.

"Thank you." Killian says.

I sat on the couch and started crying. Killian came up and hugged me and held me close. I wonder where my little boy is.