Chapter 15

Killian's POV

Today Im finally going to work after a few days off because I didnt want to see Liam or my dad. After what they did how can they be so stupid.

"Killian have you been sick or something?" David asks.

"No. I have just staid away from Liam and my dad. They made a surprise appearance one day when I wasnt there and talked to Emma." I tell them.

"What did they say?" Robin asks.

"They told her I would never change and that Im still just a man slut. Then they brought up Milah." I tell them.

"The girl that died?" David asks.

"Yeah thats the one." I tell them.

They went back to work and I heard someone behind me clear their throat.

"God Killian stop telling people Milah died." Liam says behind me.

"God Liam mind your own business. Oh and another thing dont ever talk to my girlfriend again." I tell him.

"Dont want her to know the truth of what you did?" Liam asks.

"As usually you dont know what your talking about and if Emma ever tells me you or father have spoken to her there will be a problem." I say to him.

I walked away from him and went back working. God I hated Liam.

Emma's POV

I got Henry from school and I had to drop him off with Belle but first I had to get his favorite tot from Killian's. I searched around when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and there was a woman standing there.

"Oh I must have the wrong place Im looking for Killian Jones." She tells me.

"No you have the right place. Im Emma." I tell her.

"Milah." She says.

"Come on in." I say to her.

Killian said she was dead what is going on?

"Oh sorry to intrude are you and Killian like dating?" She asks.

"Yeah. You can say that." I say to her.

"I know how it feels to be with him. He was so wonderful. Until something happened." She says.

"Im sorry to say this, but Killian told me you were died." I say to her.

"Yeah he does that. He only says that so my family wont find me." She says.

"Oh anyway what bad thing happened? Sorry dont mean to pry." I say to her.

"Oh that. I cheated on him and got pregnant from the other man. Killian knows how my family is so even though he was mad he faked my death so I could run away with my child." She says.

"Not to sound rude, but why are you here for Killian?" I ask.

"Oh Im moving and wanted to give him my new address. He gives me child support because the other guy doesnt know." She says.

"At least you get money for your kid. Mine knows and he most likely tried to burn us alive." I tell her.

Just then Killian walked in and when he saw us his face turned white.

"What! Who in the hell?" He asks.

"Its fine I told her." Milah tells him.

"Everything?" He ask.

"Not everything I left out one thing. About the other guy." She says.

"Look Emma I know your like going to asks tons of questions, but I can explain why I didnt tell you." He says.

"Ahh I told you Milah was alive. Now Emma you can leave Killian to be a waste of space again." Liam says coming in.

"Liam I said never talk to her." Killian says.

"Why afraid she will know the truth?" Liam asks.

"She already does." Killian tells him.

"So she knows you told Milah to play dead so you didnt have to deal with the child." Liam says.

"Wow Killian thats what you told him." Milah says.

"I didnt know what else to tell him. You told me to hide it." Killian tells Milah.

"Okay whats happening? Whats the true story? I want to hear it from you Killian." I tell him.

"The true is that I dated Milah but she cheated on me. Then she found out she was pregnant, and we both knew it wasnt mine. Emma the child is Liam's." Killian tells me.