Chapter 13

Emma's POV

I woke up in Killian's bed but he wasnt there. I got up and heard Killian fighting with someone.

"Come on Killian cant you ditch your last night whore and come back to?" So woman asks.

"No! That girl in there isnt a whore. Plus you are just a creepy stalker." Killian says.

"You will be back for me Killian." The woman says.

"No I wont. Now please leave me alone Lily." He says and the door slams.

I walked out to the living room and saw Killian at the door locking every lock.

"Hey, whats the matter?" I ask him.

"Nothing, Love." He says to me.

"Killian I heard you fighting with some girl named Lily." I tell him.

"Swan its okay, that girl well she is a girl I slept with a few years ago and she then started following me around and stuff like that." He says.

"Should I be worried?" I ask him.

"Nothing to worry. She isnt the psycho slacker. She wants to be loved and she said that since we were the same way it would work out. She just wants me to be her last." He says. 

"Oh.." I say.

"Emma it doesn matter what she wants. What matters is what I want and I want you. Only you." He says and pulls me close to him.

"Really me? No one has ever really chosen me before. Neal was only into me because of the sex." I tell him.

"Well being a sex addicted dickhead, I didnt need to sleep with you to realize that I care about you." He says.

"Well thats all I ever wanted Killian. So to love me just for me and not what I can proved." I tell him.

"Well Swan your running at for work. I'll see you later." He says and kisses my head and leaves.

I got dressed for work and made my way out. I got to work and sat down at my desk.

"So Emma I know you didnt want to go out with me because of that fire, but how does now feel?" August asks.

"No." I say.

"What why?" He asks.

"I.. Uh... Sorta.. Have.. A... Boyfriend." I say slowly.

"A boyfriend really? You have a boyfriend? Who is he?" He asks.

"Killian Jones." I tell him.

"The man who whores around. Emma thats sick." He says.

"Killian has changed and it was for me. He's a great guy. I didnt even have to sleep with him to get him to care about me." I say.

"Care about you? Or Love you? Theres a difference. Either he cares about you as his friend or he loves you. I would find out which it really is if I were you before I said He was my boyfriend. You may have a label for him and you, but what if he doesnt." August says.

God damn he is right. I thought things were finally fine and Killian cares and not loves me or he does love me but as a friend. God Im confused.

Killian's POV

I had to go into work today and I was on time. David, Robin, and I were stuck at the loading dock.

"Killian a word." Liam says.

"Yes Liam?" I ask walking over to him.

"Have you been avoiding me since I came to town?" He asks.