Chapter 29

Killian's POV

Emma has been driving me crazy lately because she wants so much food but she keeps changing her mind when I get back. She is now 6months along and the food cravings have gotten worse.

"Hi Killian." A voice says behind me.

"Umm hi." I say without looking behind me.

"Remember me?" She asks touching my arm.

I turned around and this girl was the last one I slept with before Emma.

"Umm could you not touch me." I say.

"But I just want to. Also the women at the club miss you Killian come party with us." She says.

"Sorry those days are behind me." I say.

"Why? Your the best most of us have ever had." She whines.

"Goodbye chick." I say and walked away.

I have no idea what her name is the only name I know is the name of the woman I love Emma Swan. Unlike Liam I know what I do or did. Always us a condom and make sure they take the morning after pill in the morning, but that was my life then not now. Now I have a special woman, her son, and just next week we find out what we are having. Also we are getting married. I wouldnt change that for the world.

Emma's POV

Killian is late. Late again. I dont even know what I sent him out for. I went to the door when there was a knock and some girl I have never see was standing there.

"Oh Im sorry lady Killian must have moved." She says.

"No he still lives here. Who are you?" I ask her.

"Well I was the last girl he was with before he stopped coming to the club. Who are you?" She asks rudely.

"Im his fiancé and the mother of his soon to be child." I tell her.

"Eww why would he pick you?" She asks.

"Oh thats because Im not a little kid with no life. Oh and let me tell you something girl its not a party forever. Oh one more if you ever talk to my Killian ever again I will hurt you down. Do you understand me." I say

She just gave me a look and walked away. Then Killian came out of nowhere laughing.

"So my love I just want to say that I love you and here is your chips you wanted." He says.

"Oh now I want Chinese." I say.

"Oh my god." He says.

"Well order it." I say pulling him inside the apartment.

The next week Killian and I went to the doctors to find out what we are having.

"Wow okay Emma it looks like you dont just have one baby on the way." The doctor says.

Okay Im leaving it there for this chapter. I dont know how many. Should that have Twins or Triplets. Help me choose.