Chapter 11

Killian's POV

Emma and Henry have been staying with me for the last few days because Emma needs a place to stay while the try and fix her place.

"Killian wheres my mommy?" Henry asks me.

"Your mommy is still sleeping. Is there anything I can do for you?" I ask him.

"I feel yucky." He says.

I put my hand on his forehead he was way hotter this time. I walk him to the bathroom and take his temperature.

"Ok little man do you feel like you might throw up?" I ask him.

"I just feel yucky." He says.

"Well come on come sit with me on the couch." I tell him.

He lifts his arms up wanting me to pick him up. I picked him up and walked him to the living room and put on toy story for him.

"Morning." Emma says walking out.

"Hey." I say to her.

"Why does Henry look like that?" She asks.

"He has a fever of 102 and he says he feels yucky. I know over the last few days both Violet and Roland were the same. It might be the flu, but he hasnt thrown up yet." I tell her.

"Well thank you for taking care of him. I guess I have to take off work to stay with him." She says.

"Hey. You got to work I'll stay with him today." I tell her.

"Really? Killian I cant let you do that." She says.

"Emma its fine really." I tell her.

"You sure? Wont you get fired from your job?" She asks.

"Well I work with my dad and I highly doubt he will throw me out. Plus my brother and sister-in-law are in town my dad wont even notice Im not around." I tell her.

"Okay." She says.

She got changed for work and came back in.

"Bye mommy." Henry says.

She stops and stares at her sick little boy.

"Go Emma. Before your late." I tell her.

"Right. Oh and Killian." She says.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"You still own me that date." She says.

"I suppose I do." I say.

"Great tonight should work. I'll take Henry to a friends." She says and walks out.

This woman is changing my life I never thought I would say this, but I love it.

Emma's POV

After work I went back to Killian's and picked up Henry and took him to Belle's for the night. Rumple will watch him if he is still sick that way Killian can go to work. I dont know whats come over me. I dont want to leave his home, but I dont want to a bother much longer.

"Okay Henry behave for Belle and Rumple." I say.

"Henry is always the best when he is here. Anyway you have a date do tell. With who?" Belle asks.

"Killian." I say.

"Shes blushing and turning red. You like him." Rumple says.

"He has just done so much for me." I say.

"Emma are you falling for him?" Belle asks me.

"No! Possibly." I say nervously.

"Come on lets get you dressed for your date." Belle says.

I dont know if Im in love with Killian. No thats a lie I know I am. I just dont think he feels the same. Okay Emma just tell him tonight. If he likes you it would be perfect. If he doesnt you can always move in with Belle and Rumple. God I hope he feels the same way.

Killian's POV

What to wear? What to wear? God I sound like a girl. I heard my door open and loud voices.

"Killian!" Regina yells.

"Killian! Mary-Margaret yells.

"Killian dont listen to them!" Robin yells.

"Killian ignore everything they say!" David yells.

They all came in running into my room. They looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why must you all yell?" I ask them.

"We saw your brother and he was at your work." David says.

"Your dad is giving him a job as our boss." Robin says.

"Wait he gave my brother my job?" I ask him.

"Thats not all David and Robin said that it would be better to work under Liam because he is responsible and doesnt ditch work for days." Regina says.

"Regina and I dont agree. We think you staid home because you know Liam was here and that you knew Liam would take your job." Mary-Margaret says. 

"First off Liam is responsible and a good boss. I didnt think my dad would really give him my job but Im not suprised either. Anyway I havent been into work lately and its not because of Liam." I tell them.

"Then why havent you been at work?" Robin asks.

"Because Emma's apartment burnt down. I was there on night after walking her home from a club. Her ex showed up hurt her wrist and she thought it be best protection for her son if I staid. Then at 3am a fire broke out and they are staying with me for now. I was going to come in today but little Henry was sick so I took care of him while Emma went to work. Anyway what tie should I wear? I have a date with Emma and I dont know which one." I tell them.

"So Emma's ex shows up and her house burns down." David says.

"You take her in and the take care of her sick kid." Mary-Margaret says.

"Now your asking our opinion on what tie to wear." Robin says.

"Aww! Killian's in love with Emma." Regina says.

"Am not!" I defend.

They all looked at me and they just gave me look. Am I in love with Emma Swan? I think I am. Wait no! I know I am and Im telling her tonight. I really hope she feels the same if not I would have totally fucked everything up.