Chapter 61

Emma's POV

Killian and I woke up early to get ourselves ready before the kids got up. After I got ready I went into the kids room and slowly woke up Henry.

"Hey cutie get up and come into Mommy and Daddy's room to get ready." I tell him.

"Okay Mommy." He says to me.

I took his hand and walked him into the room.

"Morning Lad." Killian says to him.

"Morning Daddy." Henry says to him.

"Here is your clothes go take a quick shower." I tell him.

"Okay." He says going to the bathroom.

"Well Emma how do you feel?" Killian asks me.

"Im fine." I tell him.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Im not worried anymore about how today will go." I say to him.

"Well Im glade your not worried anymore." He says to me.

We finally got all the kids up and ready to go. Henry took my hand, Aidan was in the stroller and Killian held Annabeth in his arms.

"Okay now you all need to stay close to Daddy and I okay." I tel the kids once we walk into California Adventure.

"Mommy is right. Stay with us at all times. If anyone gets tired tell us so we can put you in the stroller." Killian says to them.

"Daddy's right." I say.

Killian and I took the kids all over the park and it was now dark out. Henry was sitting next to me still awake but he was resting his head on Killian's arm. Aidan was fast asleep in the stroller and Annabeth was passed out in Killian's arms.

"Mommy Im tired." Henry says.

"You want to go back to the hotel?" I ask him.

"It is late we shall take them back." Killian says.

"Okay. Henry you want to go in the stroller?" I ask him.

"Daddy carry me." He says.

"Daddy has your sister." I say.

"Its alright love." Killian says.

He put Annabeth in the stroller and the  picked up Henry. Once we go to the hotel Killian put the kids in the room and I got in my pjs. Killian came back to our room and changed real fast and laid down next to me.

"Your exhausted too?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He says.

He wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep.