Chapter 14

Emma's POV

Its finally the weekend well its been a few months and I have pushed this off for awhile, but Killian is helping me go threw things at the apartment to see if there arnt badly burnt things that we can move back here.

"Okay Emma Henry is with David, Mary-Margaret, Regina, and Robin so he can play with Roland and Violet." Killian tells me.

"I should really thank them for that." I say.

"No you dont because they will just thank you and then a thank you war will break out and it was get super weird." He says.

"Your such a dork." I say to him.

"And you just so happened to love this dork." He says and kisses me.

"Come on lets go." I say to him.

"God Swan, I'll be right back can you wait here." Killian says looking at his phone.

"Umm ok." I say.

He left the apartment and went downstairs. I wonder whats wrong. There was a knock on the door and I opened it.

"Who are you?" A man asks.

"Im Emma and you are?" I ask him.

"Brennan. Killian's father." He says.

"Oh uhh hi." I say.

"Your not like the others. May I come in?" He asks.

"Sure." I say.

He walked in and looked around. He then looked at me.

"How long have you known my son?" He asks.

"For awhile." I tell him.

"So your the girl that Killian's friends said he was helping and now dating." He says.

"I guess so, but Killian's great. He hasnt been a bad guy to me or my son." I tell him.

"Well I hope thats nice, but if I were you I wouldnt count on Killian to be around much longer." Another voice says behind me.

"Liam good timing. Emma this is Killian's brother Liam. Liam this is the chick thats been around Killian. And get this he helps with her son." Brennan says.

"Look Killian isnt going to stay around you for long. He doesnt love you. You should just let him do what he does." Liam tells me.

"You too want him to be a man slut?" I ask.

"You call it man slut we just call it Killian." Liam says.

"Look Killian isnt a bad person. He has been nothing, but kind to me." I say.

"Well Emma, has he told you about the girl he lost?" Brennan asks.

"Yes he did and it turned him to that man slut, because he lost her." I say.

"Ahh same Killian. You have been played Emma. Killian has not heart or soul and we dont want a sweet girl like yourself to fall for him. Killian is a bad guy." Liam says.

"No I dont believe that." I say to him.

"Fine dont believe us." Brennan says walking to the door.

"If you really want to know what guy Killian is. Then ask him about Milah." Liam says and they both walk out.

I sat on the couch waiting for Killian. About 20mins later he came back.

"Sorry Love, problem at the loading dock. Whats the matter?" He asks.

"Your father and brother came by." I tell him.

"What did they say to you?" He asks.

"Nothing, but how your a bad guy and that I should fall for you. I should let you do what you do. Plus you dont really love me." I tell him.

"Emma they are just trying to scare you their mad about the fact that I didnt tell them I was getting serious with a woman and they had to find out throw David and Robin talking at work." He says.

"Well thats so messed up Killian. You didnt want to tell them about me." I say getting up.

"No Emma its not like that. My brother and father think I cant change my ways they think all I am is a man slut. My friends thought I could be more you thought I could be more you made who I am now. I love you Emma. Im in love with you." He says coming close to me.

"Well I love you too, but there is one more thing." I say.

"Whats is it love? I'll tell you anything." He says.

"Okay before they left Liam told me to ask you about some girl named Milah." I say.

His face dropped and he backed away from me.

"What did they say about her?" He asks.

"Nothing they just said to ask you." I tell him.

"God! Fuck! They had to bring her into this. Emma Milah was the girl I lost they know how it makes me feel talking about her. When she died I went alittle crazy and mad. They want me to scare you." He says backing even farther away from me.

"Killian, I dont care. I love you and you love me. Your not a bad person. You and I have been together for a few months and we havent even had to have sex yet to know we love each other. Dont let the past take control." I say and touch his arm.

"You really are the sweetest thing." He says.

"Just kiss me." I say to him.

He pulls me in and kisses me. He lifts me up in his arms.

"Mommy! Im back." Henry yells.

Killian put me down and Henry came running in. Thats night I laid in bed with Henry after he woke up from a nightmare, but I can help but feel there is something Killian isnt telling me about this Milah.