Chapter 24

Emma's POV

Killian came back in a mood and I knew what that meant he wasnt ready to let his family in, but he knows its for the best.

"Killian come on help me with dinner." I say to him.

"Okay, but dont get your hopes up Love." He says.

"Killian its going to be fine. Really." I tell him.

"Liam said he didnt know Neal was trying to hurt both of you. He just thought Neal would help get me back to my old self. I dont know if I believe him." He tells me.

"Look I think you know your brother and I also think you know he isnt lying to you. So please dont yell or fight him." I tell him.

"Okay sweetie I will behave for you, but if..." He says.

"Killian no." I say before he says anything.

There was a knock at the door and I went to open it.

"Emma, its lovely to see you." Brennan says.

"Like wise." I say.

"Liam says he isnt ready to talk right now, but I am." He says.

"Well thats a start." I say.

"Typical Liam." Killian says.

"Killian we talk about this." I say to him.

"Right sorry." He says.

"Hi Mommy! Hi Killian! Hi person I dont know." Henry says walking out of his room.

"Henry this is Brennan. Killian's dad." I say to him.

"Hi." Henry says to him.

"Well hello there." Brennan says.

"Killian's the best. He is lucky to have a dad. My dad ran away." Henry says.

"Henry go play." I say.

"How old is he?" Brennan asks.

"Almost three. He will be next month." I tell him.

"Wow  for someone that young to know what is going on is crazy." He says.

"Well for awhile I had no one to talk to and I always talked to him. I guess I said it enough that it sunk in." I say.

"Well he is going to be a bright kid." He says.

"Thanks. Anyway you can here to talk to your son. Killian told me you all were close." I say.

They didnt talk much durning dinner, but afterwards they did talk.

"Killian, look when Liam put his life together and you threw everything away. I thought you couldnt be the old you again." He says.

"So you have you favorite son try to mess up my relationship just so I go down a bad path." Killian says with attitude.

"Killian just hear him out." I say.

"Anyway I was wrong and what I said about you should have raised you brothers kid was just stupid. Im sorry Killian. I truly am." He says.

"Killian now you talk to him. Come on." I say.

He just looked at me and stepped forward to his father.

"Listen I know that we both made mistakes and I understand why you picked Liam's said, but what I dont understand is that when I said I have changed and that I was doing better and changing my life. You didnt think it was real and father that hurt. You didnt believe in me anymore and thats the worst feeling in the world." Killian says almost crying.

He walked back to the bedroom and shut the door.

"Im sorry. I should go." Brennan says.

"No! Stay. Please. He just opened up to you. Now I think its time you actually comfort him." I tell him.

He looked at me and walked into the bedroom. I didnt hear any talking, but I did hear tears. I peeked into the room and they were actually having a father son moment. I walked into Henry's room and was passed out on the floor. I went to pick him up when someone taps my shoulder.

"Here Love let me." Killian says.

"You are really good with him." Brennan says.

"Yeah I guess." Killian says.

"Oh and Emma can we talk for a minute?" Brennan asks.

"Yeah." I say and walked out the door.

"Thank you for helping and fixing my son. You really are special to him." He says.

"Thanks. He is wonderful. You really did a great job with him." I say.

"Thank you. Also Emma dont worry about Henry's birth father. If he doesnt care then he is a loser. I know you might be worried that Henry might hate either Killian or some other guy, but most likely Killian is staying. He wont because he will know that Killian was there and helped him and his father was crap." Brennan says walking to the front door.

"Thanks for coming. It means alot to Killian." I say as he heads out the door.

"Well thank you for making him. Oh and Emma congratulations on the baby." He says and leaves.

"Well he knows we have a baby on the way and Im happy you made me do this. I love you." Killian says kissing my shoulder.

"I love you too, okay Im tried. You clean up the mess." I tell him.

"As you wish." He says.

I watched him walk away to the kitchen. I went into the bedroom and laid down. Oh shit he is going to want to meet my parents.