Chapter 53

Emma's POV

Its been another month twins turn one next month. This morning I woke up to an empty bed and a note next to me that read.

My love, I will be home soon. Henry is with Robin and Regina. The twins are with my brother. I have something planned for you my sweet.

-Killian

What is he up to? I got up and showered and went downstairs. There were fruit bouquets everywhere and breakfast made up. Next to my pancakes was another note.

Enjoy your breakfast my dear and dont worry about work you have the next two weeks off. Eat and relax and when your done head to the car.

-Killian

I finished breakfast and I cleaned my dishes. I then grabbed my keys and went out to the car. I opened the door and there was a single rose on the passenger seat along with another note.

Okay my beautiful woman now you must drive over to my work where people are waiting for you.

-Killian

I drove over to Killian's work just like he had told me too. When I got there Liam was outside with the twins.

"Hello Emma." Liam says to me.

"Momma." Annabeth says.

"Here momma." Aidan says handing me another note.

I hope they made you put a beautiful smile on your beautiful face. Now head to the park for another surprise.

-Killian

I gave the twins a kiss on their heads and went back to the car and drove to the park.

"Mommy!" Henry yells when he sees me.

"Hello there." I say and hug him.

"Here Piggy! Here Jo!" He yells.

Then his pig and dog run up to him. A necklace tied to the dog's collar and another note tied to the pig.

Well I hope that made you laugh and now its time to go to the place where it all began.

-Killian

I gave Henry a quick kiss on this head and made my way back to the place were Killian and I had our blind date. When I got there my father and mother stood up.

"Emma, hello." My father says.

"Its so nice to see you." My mom says hugging me then he hands me a note.

Okay now its time to go somewhere fun, but you cant see where your going.

-Killian

My dad holds up a blindfold and puts it on me. I was set into a car and then after awhile I heard planes.

"Okay Em your taking a flight in a private jet." I heard my dad say.

After I guess I got on the plane I was helped to my seat.

"Ma'am you must keep the blindfold on at all times." A woman tells me.

"Okay." I say.

Then I heard the voice of my Killian on the intercom.

"Okay now, just relax and wait for your surprise." He says.

After the plane lands I was helped down. Then I felt strong arms wrap around me.

"Killian is that you?" I ask.

"It is indeed Love, now remove the blindfold." He tells me.

I took it off and was facing him after he kissed me I looked around.

"Where are we?" I ask him.

"Welcome to Hawaii." He says.

"So this was what you were planning for the last two months." I say to him.

"Yes indeed. I wanted you to have the vacation of your dreams." He says to me.

"I love you." I say and kiss him.