Chapter 23

Emma's POV

I woke up early and saw Henry laying on Killian's chest. It was so cute to look at. I didnt want to wake them so I got up and went into the living room and there was a knock on the door.

"How can I... Oh David, Robin what brings you here?" I ask them.

"We wanted to come over and see Killian and make sure he will be at work today." David says.

"Dont worry about checking on him anymore I got this. He is in the bed still asleep with Henry laying on him." I say.

"Too cute to wake up?" Robin asks.

"Very cute." I say.

"Well make sure he gets to work. Liam has it out for him." David says and they both leave.

I walked back in the room and gently wake up Henry and once I got him up and food in the kitchen. I walk back into the room and pushing Killian.

"Wake up. You have work." I say.

"No." He whines.

"Killian your brother has it out for you. You gotta go talk to him." I tell him.

"Fine." He says getting up.

Killian's POV

I got dressed and headed to work. I dont know what to do. Emma is having a baby, my baby. I have to do this.

"Liam can we talk?" I ask him when I walk in.

"No, but you can unload the trucks all day." He says.

"Liam please. I want to talk to you." I say.

"Well I dont want to talk to you." He says and walks the other way.

"Killian come here." My dad says to me.

"Yes?" I question walking into the office.

"Dont bother your brother and get working." He says.

"Dad can I talk to you? Its about everything that has happened." I say.

"Killian I dont want to hear it." He says.

"Right, because Im not Liam. You would listen if I was him." I say.

"Excuse me, but that isnt true." He says.

"Oh please. Liam sleeps with my girlfriend greats her pregnant. I take the blame and throw myself down a dark path and once I am fixed by a beautiful women. You both try and take it from me. Well news flash Emma has changed me. I love her." I say to him.

"Killian this isnt the time or place. You do realize that you could have helped her raise your brothers kid right, but you didnt." He says.

"Your right I didnt. I just put up with paying for a child that isnt mine for the last couple years." I say.

"Killian I dont like this tone." He says.

"Before I was afraid to take care of someone else's kid. I didnt even like watching my friends kids that much. Then Emma comes into my life with her son and that little boy has changed me. I would do anything for that kid he may not be mine, but I dont care. Im not going to let Liam help his father into hurting him. He almost helped that crazy man kill Emma." I say trying not to cry.

"What?" Liam asks walking in.

"Dont give me that. Neal wanted you to have me hurt her so she would kill herself and he could get rid of her son. I know you knew that." I say to him.

"Killian I didnt know that at all. He just said the best way to make you look bad is to plant a girl in your apartment." He says.

"Well you were played. He wants to kill them both of them." I say.

"Killian are you sure?" My dad asks.

"Yes Im sure. Like Im sure I have changed. I am so sorry for everything. I know this Milah thing isnt easy, but you both need to know that I have changed and Emma makes me better. Please come over tonight for dinner. Both of you." I say to them.

"Okay." Liam says.

"Yeah I'll be there." My dad says.

"I gotta get to work." I say and walked the other way.

I really dont know if this is a good idea or not because I dont know if they believe me or not. To think Emma and I are happy, but if things dont go right I can lose her.