Chapter 31

Killian's POV

Its been another month and Emma was now 7months along with the twins. Today Henry and I are going out to look at some places. Im taking him with me because Emma is super out of it today and because I think he should love the house he will be moving into.

"Okay Henry you have to behave okay. When we look we have to find the perfect house for your mommy, you, me, and the babies okay." I say to him.

"Okay. Umm Daddy?" He asks.

"Yeah lad." I say.

"After the babies get bigger like me. Would you and Mommy have anymore?" He asks.

"Well it all depends." I tell him.

"Well could you ask Mommy?" He asks me.

"Maybe other day today your Mommy isnt to happy." I tell him.

"Why?" He asks.

"She didnt sleep to well the babies kept moving in her tummy." I tell him.

Once we got to the first house we looked around.

"I dont like it." Henry says.

"And why is that?" I ask him.

"To little." He says.

I agree with him. We went around all day and hadnt found one until we saw the last one.

"Wow this place is wonderful." I say.

"I like it." Henry says.

"Should we put this one on hold until we show Mommy?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He says.

The next day Henry wanted to show Emma the house we are thinking of. When we got there Emma just looked at the place.

"So Love what do you think?" I ask her.

"Wow its wonderful." She says.

"Come Mommy let me show you something." Henry says pulling her.

"Dont break your mom now." I say to him.

"Okay Mommy this will be my room, this one will be the babies room, this one is for when the baby have to have their own rooms, and this room is for you and Daddy. Do you like it Mommy?" Henry asks after dragging her around the house.

"Well I love it." Emma says.

"So can we get it?" Henry asks.

"Go for it." Emma says.

Its been two weeks and now the house was ours. Everyone has been helping either pack up or paint the house. Henry and I were going to look at some cars because we will need a new one. I was holding Henry's hand when he stopped walking and looked across the street.

"Puppies!" Henry yells.

"Hey come on we have to look at cars so we all can go places as a family." I tell him.

"Can we see the puppies?" He asks.

"Maybe later." I tell him.

"Hey Killian." Liam says walking up to us.

"Liam, Father what brings you two here?" I ask them.

"You maybe a changed man, but you still stuck at choosing cars." Liam says.

He was right that last car I bought it died just after a week of using it.

"Well thanks for coming to help me." I say to them.

"Puppy!" Henry yells again.

"I said you can look at them later okay." I say to him.

"How about you two look at cars and I take the little one to see the puppies." My dad says.

"Yeah okay. Henry behave." I say to him.

After a few hours Liam and I choose the best car that was family friendly lost of room and I know Emma will love it. My dad came back with a sad Henry.

"What did you to to him?" Liam asks.

"I just said we have to leave the puppies." My dad says.

"Daddy can we get a puppy?" Henry asks.

"We will talk to Mommy about it okay?" I question.

"Okay." He says and hugs me.

I took him home and we found a sleeping Emma on the couch. She looked so peaceful. I put Henry down for a nap and then carried Emma to our bed. She is so pretty when she sleeps.