Chapter 42

Killian's POV

Emma has been trying for the last month to get either Annabeth or Aidan to say momma. Its funny because they dont make a noise when she says it.

"Come on sweetie. Say momma." Emma says to our daughter.

"Swan, leave her alone." I say to her.

"Killian she wants to say it." She tells me.

"Is mommy being silly?" I ask our daughter who just smiles at me.

"Wow a smile now say momma." Emma say to her.

I just walked away as both of them looked so confused.

"Hi daddy." Henry says playing with the puppy.

"Hey little dude why dont you do me a favor and I will take you anywhere." I tell him.

"Even to the moon?" He asks.

"To the Space Museum where you can look at pictures of the moon." I tell him.

"Okay. What do I need to do?" He asks.

"All you have to do is go into the other room. Hug your mom and tell her you love her." I tell him.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because you mother has been.... Nevermind. Can you do that for me?" I ask him.

"Yes." He says.

I followed him out as he hugged on to Emma.

"Hi Henry." Emma says to him.

"I love you mommy." Henry tells her.

"Did your daddy tell you to say that?" Emma asks him.

"Yes." Henry says.

"Killian." Emma says.

"What? Cant I just tell him to say he loves you?" I ask her.

"I know you only did it so I would stop being all in their faces, but this was the age Henry said momma at 6months." She tells me.

"I get it Love, but did you keep bugging him?" I ask her.

"Well no." She says.

"Well then dont bug them." I say.

"Ummm Daddy?" Henry asks.

"Yeah?" I question.

"Can we see the moon now?" He asks me.

"We can go next weekend. David will be taking Vi and Robin will take Roland. Okay." I say to him.

"Okay. Come on Piggy. Come on Jo its time to play." Henry says to his pets.

"He named the do Jo?" Emma asks.

"Yeah he said he like that name and even though the puppy is a girl I told him it works both ways. You just didnt know because well at the time you were really pregnant and lately sleep deprived." I tell her.

"Im glade I have you though." She says and hugs me.

"Im glade I have you too my love." I say and kiss the top of her head.