T H R E E

Again with the slow updates haha. I actually do this when I'm bored af and when i dont have wifi. So OOPS! I'll try to update more often or make the chapters longer. Enjoy your next dosage of sansyyyy~~
(H/C) = hair colour
----------------------
You walked along the dark empty corridor. This wasn't really the safest way home but it was the fastest. You stopped and looked down at your phone, the sudden brightness of the screen glaring onto your face causing you to squint. You adjusted your eyesight. '2.26am' it read. You sighed and yawned, looking around with sleepy eyes. You started to resume walking home when you felt a gush of air behind you. You jolted your body around. Then the feeling of being watched rushed over you. You took a few steps back, looking around the darkness. You quickly pressed the 'on' button on your phone and used it as a flashlight. You moved it around, lighting the area. Nothing...But you knew that was false. You slowly slipped your hand into your bag, having a tight grip on your pocket knife. Just then, a shadow zoomed past your phone light. Adrenaline rushing through you. You took a few steps back but hit something. No...someone. You quickly turned around and slashed your knife, closing your eyes. You felt a hand wrap around your wrist.

"Woa woa hey, calm down its me" a familiar voice said. "S-sans?!" you asked, suprised with a hint of anger. You swiftly shone your phone light infront of you. It was him. You could have sworn you briefly saw one of his eyesockets empty with the other glowing a bright blue before they went back to those small lights when you glared that bright light against his face. He let go of your hand and used that hand to block out the light. "Hey, do you mind?" He said, irritated. "Right sorry" you moved your phone away. Then realization struck you. "No..." you began "No not sorry! What the hell sans?! You scared the crap out of me!" You said, anger slowly building up. "I didnt mean to rattle your bones. I just saw you walking and thought I'd say 'hi'" he said, chuckling at his own joke. You however, was unamused, raising an eyebrow at him while crossing your arms. "Really?! Puns?! I thought you were some crazed murderer about to KILL me! I thought i was going to die!" You said, moving your hands around, exaggerating your statement. Sans' smile drooped a little. "Sorry" he apologized softly. "'Sorry' won't cut it" you scowled at him, turning your head to the side. You saw his head droop down. You smirked. He didn't notice. "But scissors will" you said, turning your head back at him. He lifted his head up, his toothy smirk returning, his eye sockets widening. Then he began to howl into laughter. You smiled and began to chuckle along with him. "Haha yea, maybe next time I'll be more humerus about it" you continued. You two laughed at that joke. After a few laughs, he raised his skeletal hand and wiped it against his eye socket, wiping away a glowing blue...tear? You did the same. He let out a happy sigh.

You two began to walk out of the darkness. "Shouldn't you get back to...papyrus?" You asked, recollecting yourself. Sans shrugged, "eh, he can wait for a few more minutes. Though, you should be home by now" You yawned and sighed. You felt more tired. Guess that adrenaline rush worn you out. You slowly started to doze off as you walked. Sans looked at you worriedly. He placed his hands on your shoulders. You jumped awake. "Maybe you should just stay at my place for tonight, you can head home tomorrow. How does that sound?" He asked, holding you steady. "Hmm? Wha- oh uh...yeaaaa that sounds okay with me." You said sleepily. You were growing more and more tired, making it harder and harder for you to stay focused. He shook his head softly and smiled. "Hold still" he instructed and you tried. Emphasis on tried. Your body was slowly moving side to side as you slowly started to doze off. Sans sighed and pulled you close. Your face glowed a bright pink and your eyes widened. Sans blushed too, smiling down at you, wrapping a hand around you and a hand on your soft (H/C) hair. You felt weightlessness. Like you were floating, your surroundings were blue with a hint of black. But you shrugged it off. You were tired. So very tired. You started to doze off against sans' soft jacket, his warmth against your skin. Just before you fell asleep, you felt gravity acting upon you again, the blue slowly started to fade, showing a brief image of a warm house before...darkness. You were asleep. "Alright, we're here (y/n) you can sleep on the couch or my bed if you pre- " he stopped when he realised you were asleep. He sighed happily. "Cute" he whispered, slipping his hand under your knees and the other supporting your back. You weren't that heavy so it was easy to carry you.
----------------------
Sans' p.o.v (here it is)
----------------------
I held her close, teleporting her back home. She must've been tired after the scare i gave her. When we appeared in the living room, I told her she could sleep in my room if she wanted when I realised she hasnt moved away from my embrace. I looked down at her and smiled, she was asleep against my jacket. "Cute" I whispered. I hope she didn't hear me. I carried her bridal style to the couch. No way am i carrying her all the way up the stairs and into my room. Besides, I'm just too boney for that. I chuckled quietly at that thought. "SANS! IS THAT YOU?" I heard papyrus open the door, looking over the railings intop. He looked at me, wearing his sleeping gear which contained a pair of boxers with moon snd stars on his head, a loose shirt which said 'sleepy cool dude', the 'cool' written on with permanent marker and a pair of short pants. He looked worried "IS THAT A HUMAN?" he whispered. I nodded and layed her on the couch. Pap made his way down the stairs, and stood next to me. "WHAT HAPPENED? WHO IS THIS HUMAN?" he asked. "A...friend" I hesitated. Why did I hesitate... I shook my head and continued "She was tired and i decided to bring her here to stay for the night. I'm sure you don't mind paps" He smiled and nodded. "NOT AT ALL BROTHER. I SHALL MAKE THEM MY AMAXING SPAGHETTI WHEN THEY AWAKE TOMORROW" he started. "FOR NOW, I SHALL FIND SOME BLANKETS FOR THIS HUMAN" he finished as he walked away.

I stared at her as she slept. Tossing and turning at times. I slowly startrd to doze off until i heard paps running. I turned to him. He looked panicky. "Whats wrong bro?" I asked. "I AM WASHING THE SHEETS!" he whisper-shouted. I looked back at her as paps made his way next to me. I sighed as she shivered. I quickly took my hoodie off, and layed it along her body, covering her body, sheilding her from the cold. I looked up at pap and he looked down at me, smiling. We made our way back to our rooms. I layed on my bed and started to fall asleep. "Sweet dreams (y/n)" I said before I fell asleep.
---------------------
Well there you go.
Heh
....
:I
....
I'm tired.