E L E V E N

You sat up, not noticing what happened as you rubbed your head. You heard sans groan and you looked down, your face immediately glowed a bright red. You were sitting on sans's stomach as he layed in the snow right infront of the door. You quickly got off him and handed out your hand. "Im so so so so sorry sans" you apologized. He took your hand and you helped him up. He rubbed his head as you brushed the snow off his shirt. "So so so so sorry" you continued to apologize. He chuckled and held your wrists to stop you from brushing the snow off his shirt as well as to get your attention. "its okay (y/n)" he said as he starred into your eyes, grinning. You stared into his and blushed harder than you already are.

The door infront of you opened and you both looked over to who it was. It was a short yellow dinosaur who was wearing a dark purple dress covered in sequence(i think that's how u spell it?). "S-sans!" She smiled at him. "I t-t-though i heard voices h-here!" Her smile slowly faded as she realised the scenario. "O-oh...d-d-did i i-i-interupt anyt-thing?" She asked, quietly cowering in her place. You looked at her weirdly and then looked at sans, noticing that he still had his hands around your wrists, his face so close to yours. For god's sake you were wearing his jacket. Now you know why she asked that.

You snatched your hands from his grip and placed them to your sides, hiding your face in the fur of his jacket. He looked at you, smiling. Though, a little dissapointed. "nah alphys, you didn't interupt anything" sans reassured, shrugging as he turned to the dinosaur she sighed a sigh of relief. "Thank god." She looked at you and smiled warmly. "You must be (y-y/n), I'm alphys." she introduced as she held her hand out, which was shaking a little. "Uh y-yea! Nice to meet you alphys! Sans told me how good of a scientist you are." you said as you shook her hand, snapping out from your embarrassed self. Her hand was a little sweaty, but you didnt mind.

Her eyes widened and looked at sans, a light pink hue covered her cheeks. "H-h-he did?" She asked and you nodded. "ALPHYS? WHO IS IT?" You heard Papyrus's voice boom. Alphys opened the door wide open and signaled you to come in. sans walked in and you followed behind. The place was exactly the same as the skelebro's house on the surface. "Its s-sans and (y/n)" she answered.

"The human?!" The same strong female voice asked. You could feel somebody stomping towards you. She pushed sans aside and sans wobbled to the left, staring at her with an annoyed look. The lady resembled a fish with red hair tied into a ponytail. She wore a plain black tank top and jeans with brown boots. 'This must be Undyne'. You thought as she had her face pressed against yours. You moved a step back. She examined your from top to bottom. She whispered features you had to herself. She stood up, towering over you. You gulped. "All in all, " she started "A wimp! Fuhuhuhuhu" She remarked. You frowned. 'Gee thanks'. You thought to yourself sarcastically. She held out her hand "I'm Undyne the Undying. But you can just call me Undyne." She introduced. "Oh I'm (y/n)" you took her hand. You flinched as she grabbed your hand with force and shook it vigorously. You could have sworn your bones were broken by now. "Nice to meet you (y/n), Papyrus told me alot about you. And how good of a cook you are." She gave you a toothy grin. You smiled a smile of pain. "Y-you...too..." you said, mastering whatever courage you had to greet her as normally as you could. She let go of your hand and rushed to the kitchen. You looked down at your hand, which was throbbing, and tried to move your fingers around. You gave a sigh of relief when your fingers followed your command. You could hear sans chuckle and you glared at him. He shrugged and flopped onto the couch, turning on the tv. Alphys sat next to him and you followed afterwards, sitting to his left.

"has tori arrived yet?" sans asked and you frowned. He told you about how he had a crush on toriel before but she wasn't interested in a relationship right now so she turned him down. You didn't know if sans still has a crush on her but one thing is for sure. Your heart aches like hell whenever you think about it. You huffed and removed his jacket and threw it at him. "I dunno" you bluntly said as you leaned against the back of the couch. He looked at you as he put on his jacket. He looked at alphys as whispered "was it something i said?" He asked and alphys shrugged. They both looked at you. You have no idea why you did that. Nor did you have any control. You just felt mad, and you decided to take it out at sans.

Just then, the door swung open. "Hello friends" a soft and calming voice boomed through. Her voice reminded you of someone. "tori!" sans said excitedly and you scoffed. Sans got up from the couch to greet her. Papyrus and Undyne rushed out of the kitchen to do the same. "TORIEL!" they both greeted in unison. You stayed on the couch. Alphys scooted over to you and tugged on her collar. She shook her head and placed her hand on your shoulder. You moved your head slightly to look at her. "I-is something wrong?" You loosed up and stared at her. You looked behind her and saw sans shaking toriel's hand. You turned your head to the left. "Everything is fine" you said through clenched teeth. Alphys furrowed her brows at this and sighed. "I understand how you f-feel" she said as she left the couch. This caught your attention. You watched her walk over to toriel to greet her.

"Sorry I am late friends. A little someone was craving for a little snack." She said as a small kid with short hair in a striped sweater ran in, with a lollipop in her mouth and a pot with a flower in her hands. She placed the pot onto the counter and ran to Papyrus and raised her hands up high, jumping up and down. He knelt down infront of the kid. "WHAT IS IT HUMAN? DO YOU WANT A PIGGY BACK RIDE?" he asked and the kid nodded excitedly. "OKAY HUMAN! HOP ON!" He commanded and the kid ran behind him and climbed up into his shoulders. Papyrus held the kid's legs and stood up, running around the living room. "WHEEE" he playfully shouted. The kid giggled and flung his hands around. Undyne scoffed. "Hey! I wanted to give Frisk her piggy back ride!" Undyne angrily, yet playfully said. "OKAY UNDYNE. BUT FIRST, YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME! NYEH HEH HEEEEH" Papyrus said as he ran around, undyne running after him. This made a smile creep onto your lips. "Be careful with Frisk Papyrus!" Toriel demanded.

"hey tori, come here, i have someone i would like you to meet" sans said as he took Toriel's hand and brought her over to you. You look up at her. Now you know why sans would have a crush on her. She was a dame. She was tall, her beautiful red eyes sparkled in the light. She wore a purple and white robe. She felt so motherly. Her presence msde you feel so much more safer. No way can I compete with that. She gave you a warm smile and you returned the smile, ignoring the though you just had. "Hello, you must be the human sans could not stop talking about" she said, smirking at sans. Your eyes widened at this. He couldn't stop talking about me? sans blushed a deep blue as he chuckled awkwardly, scratching the back of his skull. "ahem anyways. t-tori, (y/n). (Y/n), tori" he introduced. You held out your hand. "Hello toriel. Sans told me alot about you too" she took your hand. Her fur was so soft. "Oh how flattering" she giggled.

"Oh welcome to the house of trash!" An annoying voice screamed. You looked over to see the flower, stretching it's petals. sans groaned and toriel sighed. "Flowey...behave" she demanded sternly. The flowey scoffed "Flowey, behave" he mimicked and crossed his leaves and muttered something.

"Huh...what's plucking at his petals?" You joked and all three of you laughed as papyrus groaned. "Oooh smiley trashbag has found himself a girlfriend! And a human too." Flowey mocked. sans growled. "Aww come on sans, i thought you could do better than that" he said sarcastically. You were getting annoyed. You and sans growled at him. "she is not my girlfriend" he said between clenched teeth. That hurt you a little. Okay...alot. But it was the truth. He scoffed and mumbled to himself again. Toriel sighed. "Forgive me for bringing him along. We couldn't trust him to be alone. So we have to bring him here" she explained. Sans crossed his arms, annoyed while you gave her an understanding smile.

Frisk ran to toriel and tugged on her robe. Toriel looked down at her with a warm smile. "Yes my child?" And you froze. Those two words...the words your mum would always call you...made your heart ache. You could hear it breaking. You fought back the tears as Frisk looked at you. She gasped and cowered behind Toriel, grabbing her robe and poking a little of her head to look at you.

"Hehe sorry about Frisk. She is shy around new humans" toriel explained. "Its okay" you kneeled down and Frisk hid behind Toriel. You smiled. "Hello Frisk" she peaked her head out a little. "My name is (y/n)" you introduced. She peaked out a little more. "You are adorable. Do you know that?" She smiled. She hand signaled something and ran away. Toriel followed her "My child, wait up!"

You stood up and looked at sans. "Um...what did frisk say?" You asked. "she said you're pretty" he said. "And i have to agree with that" he added. You blushed and playfully punched his shoulder. "Oh shut up" you said as you fell back onto the couch. Sans chuckled and sat next to you.

*having new friends fills you with...DETERMINATION