T W E N T Y F I V E

SORRY LONG ASS WAIT TIME HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH MY NATIONAL EXAMS SORRY K BAI.

OH YEA
this chapter MAY or MAY NOT have sexual content.... May... Or maynot...

There is...

K ENJOY
-----------------
You and sans sat on the couch, watching television as Papyrus was tidying up the place. You'd help too but... he would never stop protesting for you to rest. Saying "THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL HANDLE IT WITH EASE". So all you could do was stare at Papyrus, frowning as he cleaned the mess everyone made during the sleepover. You held the couch pillow close to your chest, hiding the lower half of your face as you just stared with furrowed eyebrows. Sans was no help. That good for nothing sack of bones. That...cute...good for nothing...sack of bones you call your lover. You dug your face into the pillow, hiding the smile that was slowly creeping into your lips as well as your cheeks glowing pink. Giggling to yourself.

You slowly felt something creep around you and pull you close. Raising your head abruptly from the pillow, you looked to the source, and saw sans laying his head down against the side of your body and his arms wrapped your waist.

"s-sans can you not?" You asked as your cheeks were tainted a light hue of pink. And what you got as a response was a snore. You scoffed as a sighed in defeat. "Rude" you muttered to yourself.

Papyrus had just finished cleaning. Standing in the middle of the living room, he looked around, seemingly satisfied with his work. He turned to you and grinned. You gave him a warm smile in return. "DO YOU WANT TO HELP ME MAKE THE SPAGHETTI FOR DINNER?" Papyrus asked. You stared at him confused. I thought you could handle it, oh great Papyrus. You mocked in your head. The wait of the answer made Papyrus think you weren't going to help. He frowned. And that made your heart sting with guilt. "Okay Paps" you calmly said. His grin returned after those words were said. With a finger up, he said "THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS DELIGHTED TO HEAR THAT" and a sprint to the kitchen was followed.

You shook your head and sat up, dragging sans with you. He let go of you, his arm hanging off the side of the couch and his hand touching the carpet as you walked to the kitchen. "hey, nice view~" sans remarked with a wink and two clicks of his tongue. At first you didn't get it but after some thought,you were flustered. With your cheeks burning red, you threw the pillow you still had with you at him. It landed directly on his face. Why does he have to make you feel so bashful 24/7. Even when his not trying to.

A sudden girl-like scream, one you would hear in a horror movie, come from the kitchen. "WE'RE OUT OF PASTA!" you heard Papyrus shout out. Both you and sans stared at the kitchen doorway, where Papyrus was hunched against it, as if he was in a lot of pain. "WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME PASTA GODS!" Papyrus shouted with his fist out and shouting to the sky before falling onto the floor. You rushed over to Papyrus as he layed dramatically on the floor. Mettaton's influence...

"maybe they just wanted you to pasta way" sans joked. Papyrus covered his eyes with his other hand and waved with other. "NOT NOW SANS". You snickered. "aww you know this is my daily routini" sans replied. Papyrus groaned as you held in your laughter. "you're just getting angry fusilli reasons". "SHUT UP SANS!". "I see what you were spaghettin at" you joked along, pointing two fingers at sans as you two began to laugh. Papyrus groaned louder. "hey, maybe you should add some cheese in your spaghetti. I heard it's grate for any meal." You chuckled into your hand."But that's parsley the problem.you need to ketchup on your sauce making". "heh,nah,I think he's mustard that skill. right my brother?" He snickered to yourself. With a pause, he finished his joke.

"Paprika?" And you two laughed like madmen."I'M SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS!!"

After a bunch of pasta related jokes and Papyrus groaning from them, you decided to go out to buy them. Papyrus was too shocked from the pasta deprivements and the amount of pasta puns and sans being too lazy to get off the couch and eventually fell asleep. Being afraid to disturb any of them, you went alone.