T W E N T Y S E V E N

WARNINGS!!
-vulgarities
-sexual content
-awkwardness
-just more sinning.

Don't worry. It's not that juicy... Or is it *winky wink*

Don't worry I'll signal where shit gets juicy so you innocent cinnamon rolls can skip right through (this applies for further chapter)
----------------
Sans p.o.v
----------------
I leaned against the door, my hands to my face. What was I thinking?! Asking her to...

The memory of the incident made my face burn bright. I shook my head and shove aside the memory before I walked off and down to where Papyrus was anxiously sitting on the couch. How selfish of me. I should've told him she was okay. As I made my way down, he rushed to the end of the steps. "WHERE WAS SHE? IS SHE FINE? IS THE SPAGHETTI SHE GOT THE GREEN CASING AND NOT THE RED?" he bombarded me with questions. And the last one seemed to hit more than the others. The stuff she bought! It's gone now

"she's fine pap" I simply said, flicking my wrist to signal it was nothing as I hurried to the couch and avoiding eye contact. "aaalthough we may not have gotten the ingredients" i added, dragging the 'a' and hoping his not mad.
"GOSH DARN IT!...I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO GO THERE TOMORROW THEN. " He groaned with his shoulders slouching before sitting next to me on the couch. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?" Paps HAD to ask.

I clenched my teeth and balled my fists at that asswipe who- "he saw my BREASTS!" a muffled scream came from her room door. But it was clear as day to me. I straightened my back as my cheeks began to stain blue. "BREASTS? WHATS THAT?" Papyrus asked as he turned his curious eyes from her room door to me. I stared at him unsure of what to say. "Uhh well um... Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh" was all I could say.

This went on for a while. My stammering and weird high pitched noises to mask what I wanted to explain. But no matter how much I tried to avoid it, Papyrus didn't stop waiting for an answer. He locked his curious eyes onto me. Beads of sweat began to form when I got up and said "I have to go" before darting out of the house and onto the streats. I ignored Papyrus's cries to come back home but I ignored them as best I could.

I need to talk to someone about this. But who? I thought for a while before whipping out my phone and calling a good friend. "hey alphys, could you maybe meet at new grillby's for a while?...I have alot on my mind...mmhmm...thanks...see ya'" and with that, I made my way there
---------------
Normal p.o.v
---------------
You sat at the edge of your bed. Looking at your thumbs swirling around each other ad your cheeks were hot with embarrassment. So many thoughts ran through your head. But one held superior over the rest. And that thought was a little...more embarrassing.

You bit your lower lip as your thumbs twirled faster before you stopped them altogether. Glancing at the worktable in your room, you rushed over, rummaging through used clothes and books to find that book which led you to sans.

"The "new" history of monsters"

You never really got a chance to look through it. But there wasn't much. Just pun after pun written in blue ink. You smiled. Thats my skele. You told yourself. But those puns were not what you were looking for. There are some facts about monster anatomy which you soon found was not touched at all by sans. You gulped. Yes... You were thinking

Can a skeleton have a...thing...

You skidded through fact to fact hoping to come across an explaination for that tongue phenomenon too.

And sure enough, there it was. An explanation.

Appendages of monsters
There are many varieties of monsters. And some do have some missing appendages such as the "Tiarexians" or armless reptilian monsters and more commonly, skeletons. As monsters may not be able to survive without specific appendages, monsters have found a way that they can use their magic to act as needed appendages on their will. This kind of magic is classified as "ectoplasmic magic" .

Ectoplasmic magic is the phenomenon where a monster is able to focus their magical electrons to clump together into a slobby mess (cough) which becomes a usable parts(COUGH cough) . However, the residue of the part would leave a gooey mess of electroplasm,which is what ghosts leave behind.

Although, it will take alot of energy from the monster as they would have to focus all of their magic into one part which is needed to produce and control the part created by the monster.

As the magic of a monster is connected to its soul, which is a sensitive object, whatever the appendage feels, the monster can feel it as if it were their own's. For example, when a electroplasmic hand is injured, the monster can feel the pain as if it were to happen to any other part of the body. A hand can touch, a tongue can taste, a-

And that was about enough you could read before you became a blushing mess. Closing the book, you just sat there, comprehending the information you just gathered.
It took you a while but you got it. Looking at the cover again, you let out a long sigh before getting up and leaving your room. Looking over the handrail, you saw Papyrus poking his head through the bars. "HEY (Y/N)" he happily greeted.

It scared you when you saw his head poking through the bars but you shook your head and smiled. Sitting down on the floor crossed legged, you greeted him back. "WHAT ARE BREASTS?" he asked out of nowhere

Crap...

He heard you...

That means...

You froze is your seat with a confused and unsure smile stayed on your face.

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh" was all you could say.

--------------------
Sin

Sin

Sinny

Sin

Sin

Your welcome.

And sorry for short chapter