T W E N T Y T W O

Your eyes fluttered open, only to shut them close. You pulled your (f/c) blanket over your head. "Nngh" you groaned. Your head hurts so bad. It felt like it would split open. You tried to massage your temples to make it feel better but all it did was hurt even more. You tried to recall what happened last night.

"feelin' sober?" You could hear sans's voice coming from infront of you. You lifted your blanket slightly while opening one eye to see sans's figure towering over you. He was holding a glass of water and some pills. "here" he offered those items to you.

You sat up slowly, taking the items off his hands. "it'll help with the pain" he simply said as he sat next to you, his arms resting over the head rest of the couch, watching your every move. You examined the pills. They were big white circular pills with a line carved through each one.

You threw the three pills to the back of your throat and quickly drank the water in the glass. You turned your head towards sans as it scrunched up at the bitter taste of the pills. "Gak" you gagged which made sans chuckle. "When did you come in?" You asked, your voice coarse, as you shuffled into a more comfortable position. Bringing your knees to your chest and wrapping the blanket around you with one hand as the other held the glass.

"you don't remember- oh yea you were drunk." He admitted, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "I was what now?" You asked, taking a sip from the glass of water. "you don't remember drinking?"

You tried to remember what happened but nothing like that comes to mind. "Nu-uh" you said as you shook your head from side to side slowly. "well," he began. "you got drunk and did the most weirdest things. i found you and brought you back home" he explained as if it were that obvious.

"Oh..." you said as you stared at your reflection in the glass of water. "Did you sleep last night?" You turned to look at him and asked. However, he looked back at you, shocked. Guess he didn't expect you to ask such a question. He cleared his throat. "yeap" he replied, popping the 'p' sound. "Where?" You asked.

"here" he replied, pointing downwards. "Uhh okay." you replied, not really sure you understood. You stared back at your reflection in the glass.

Just as you opened your mouth to ask what weird things you did last night, your phone vibrated. You searched for your phone, lifting your blanket for it to fall onto the floor. You picked it up and checked. First thing which caught your eye, your battery life, which was '36%', followed by a message from an unknown number among the other notifications you got. sans turned his head away, trying to not spy on what you're doing.

You unlocked your phone and hesitated to check that message. You tapped on your messages icon and onto the message. You stared at the phone screen with discomfort and embarrassment.

It read,

"Now kiss."

"You know you want to"

"Press your lips against his teeth"

"We're waiting"

"KISS HIM!"

" 😘💀"

"Wh-what the-" you whispered to yourself. sans glanced at your direction. Trying to peak at your phone. You began to reply to the person.

"Who are you?"

"We?!"

"I'm not kissing anybody!"

"Who told you this?!"

You waited for your response. Which took them ages. (Don't you just hate it when they send u a msg and then u send back and then they dont send it as fast as you do? IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!) You groaned in frustration. sans leaned in. "what's wrong?" he asked. You could feel your cheeks grow hotter and you quickly hid the screen from him. "N-nothing!" You stammered. sans huffed and raised a non-existant eyebrow at you.