T W E N T Y E I G H T

FIRST THING FIRST!

lemons will be coming. Just gotta prep them first. They're not really ripe yet. GOTTA JUST SLAP EM ON AND SQUEEZE THOSE JUICES.

SECOND
omg guys... I totally forgot chapter "TWENTY SEVEN" was uploaded. I was supposed to add more stuff but crap on a stick i uploaded it.

THIRD
I'm not really sure where this chapter will be going. But i think its going to be a big deal in (y/n) lives.

SO HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE READ
---------------
At "new grillby's"
---------------
Alphys was sipping on a glass of cold water while sans was chugging down his original order, ketchup. Alcoholic ketchup. Don't ask how grillby makes it. Grillby won't share his secrets.

"S-sans i think y-y-you should slow down..." Alphys stammered pointing at the empty ketchup bottle scattered all over the table. "...o-or stop" she finished, staring at the mess made by sans. She had technically just got here and already sans has had more than 20 bottles of ketchup chugged down.

After sans gulped down the ketchup bottle he had in his hand, he let out a long sigh. Alphys stared at him, worried. "W-w-whats wrong sans?" Alphys questioned which resulted in sans groaning in frustration.

Alphys bit her lower lip. She has never seen him like this before. And is extremely confused on what to say or do to help him.

"a-alphys..." sans grumbled under his breath. Alphys perked up at the sound of her name being called by her troubled friend before her. He raised his finger to speak but had some trouble. It was clear that the alcohol is already taking a toll on him.

"can i ask you a question?" He asked which alphys nodded in response. "promise you won't judge?" Alphys nodded slower in response, not really sure where his going with this but "a-and promise me you won't make it weird?" Alphys hesitated but agreeing to it either way. Blame curiousity.

Sans took a deep breath and sighed a long hard sigh. "okay" he simply said, as if to convince him that he was ready to ask the question. Sans began to prepare himself, taking breaths to calm himself down.

Alphys waited patiently as sans began to blush. It was obvious this question is embarrassing. And to be honest, she couldn't wait to hear it. But as the wait grew longer, she groaned and took a sip of her glass of water.
(I'd advice you to do the same)

"can a monster impregnate a human?" sans asked as sincerely as possible.

Alphys spat out the water she was ready to swallow. Her eyes widening and staring at sans in utter shock and disbelief. "I... Huh... Wh-... Well....um... " she tried to speak but no words popped up into her mind.

Sans stared at her with a face full of blue and eyes full of anger. "you promised it won't be...weird" he pointed out. Alphys continued to try to say things but nothing managed to get out. Only silent words. She picked up her phone and started texting frantically.

"what are you doing?" Sans asked. But Alphys still couldn't answer. Sans tried to take a sneak peak of what she was doing but Alphys kept shifting so he wouldn't see. Sans was getting impatient. Just as he was about to use his magic ti snatch the phone away, Grillby's door was slammed open and a crack was seen from a blue hand against it.

"you want to WHAT?!" Undyne shouted into the bar, panting and slouching. She must've ran here. Sans shot Alphys a "i hate you" look which Alphys responded with a shrug of denial. After Undyne caught up with her breath, she ran to where you two were sitting and sat next to Alphys.

"nooooo... " sans groaned, throwing the empty bottles of ketchup at Undyne. "go away..." Undyne kept dodging. "I'll tell (y/n) about it" she threatened. Sans eyes widened and put the empty ketchup bottle he was about to throw onto the table. "fine" he faintly said in response.

"S-s-sorry sans... " alphys apologized. "I f-feel more comfortable t-talking about it i-if u-u-undyne tagged along" Alphys explained, with undyne nodding with what alphys was saying. Sans glared at Undyne. "not to me" he cursed under his breath. "Aww come on. Your in love, you know what Alphys is talking about." Undyne said, casually placing her arm around alphys which made her blush. Sans's face turned a blue hue what she said. "alright...fine"

Sans turned to Alphys. "so?" He asked, waiting for Alphys to give him an answer to his question. Alphys stared at him confused. "A-about what?" She asked, forgetting what sans's problem was. Sans raised an eyebrow and Alphys immediately remembered. "Right the pregnancy thing"

Sans scoffed and threw his hands up in the air and slamming them back on the table, not loud enough to gather other people's attention while undyne tried to hide her laughter. Alphys gave some thought to it.

(Explaination starts here)

"Well... I-I'm not really sure. You and her have proven that human and monsters souls are compatable. W-when two souls are connected through love, each can vaguely feel whatever the other feels. But...um...this is m-more... It involves physical changes too. When a monster conceives, part of each soul merges and creates a new being, forming from that soul and takes shelter,gaining nutrients and such from the mother. That's why when a monster's child turns to dust, both parent's souls are half gone, which means they won't be able to age as the soul is damaged." Alphys explained.

There was a moment of silence. And then a shared look.

"...how does a h-human...c-c-conceive... " Alphys asked awkwardly. Sans perked up,staring at them wide eyed, blushing. Alphys and Undyne gave each other a look before turning back to sans, cold sweat forming onto his skull. "...sans... -" "nope bye now im going home" before Undyne could say another word, sans had teleported out of there. Alphys and Undyne froze before bursting into laughter.

"He totally-"

"Haha yea he definitely researched it"

-----------
Sans panted but his rest was short. He immidiately jerked up when he heard screaming. "what?! huh?! " he looked around and realised where he was. The lights in his eyes faded and his face turned from white to a dark blue. Landing on something soft. He was in ur room, on your bed, uninvited.

You had screamed and swiftly covered your soaking wet body as you just left the bathroom.

After that awkward moment with Papyrus, you read him his bedtime story and decided to take a shower. And when leaving, you were unprepared to say the least.

"What the fuck sans?!" You shouted as you tried to cover as much as you could. Sans wasn't answering, he was frozen. "Sans!" You shouted for his attention. But still nothing. You grumbled, grabbing ur nearest object and throwing it at him. "Don't... STARE!" you threw the object with force, knocking him in the skull. You winced at him as the impact was loud. Sans held his skull, wincing in pain.

"sorry..." you whispered. He growled to himself before shouting at you. "are you trying to kill me?!" He shouted at you, grasping the area where the object hit you. "I said I'm sorry!" You responded louder than he was.

You stared at him as he winced in pain."sans..."

"what?" He bluntly responded.

You wrapped the towel around urself, folding the top so that it would stay and began to walk towards him. He leaned back slowly, unsure of what you were doing. You came closer, grabing sans's hand which was covering his wound. "wh-what are you doing? " he stuttered, unsure of where you were going with this.

"...sans..." You whispered.

"...y-y-yes?" He stuttered as he stared at you, a blue hue rising in his cheeks.

You leaned closer.

"I think your bleeding!"
---------------HAHAAHHAHAAHHABABBABAHBABABABBAHAHAAGGAGAGGAGAGGHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

HAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHA

HAHA

HA

HA

....

Haaaaaaaakillme