T H I R T Y O N E

You frantically looked around the room. A little panicked from what happened. You stood up and began getting changed as you thought about those memories. What were those memories? You tried hard to remember at least a reminisce of them but nothing came up. You wore a plain white over sized shirt which sagged over one of your shoulder and a pair of black shorts. Admittedly, the shirt could've belonged to sans

Frustrated, you removed and clenched the chain of the necklace tight and lifted it up,glaring at the locket. Why couldn't you remember your parents before the fire? Why...Why..."WHY!?" you angrily shouted your thought out loud.

Tears began filling your face as frustration overwhelmed with sadness and loss. "Why..." you whispered to yourself as you shifted your upper body downwards, hugging yourself. Once again, you looked at the necklace, but with sadness. You pressed the button which opened the locket. It separated and at each side was a picture of a man with your e/c and light brown hair and a woman with your h/c and red amber eyes, the rarest of eye colours, wearing glasses. You stared at them as they were smiling in this picture. How jealous you were that they were happy. How heartbroken you were that you couldn't remember those happy times.

"I can't even remember your names..." you whispered to the pictures. Tears began filling your eyes, overflowing and spilling along your cheeks. Quiet sobs began escaping your lips and the tears fell onto the locket.

One tear rolled along the side of the locket, and hung loosely on something sticking out. You were so fixated on the locket that you realized this instantly. You slowly placed the nails of your thumb and finger on the piece. It seemed like a piece of paper. You hesitantly pulled at the piece of paper. It was difficult to pull out, and fearing it tearing, you slowly and strategically, with a little strength, you began pulling out whatever that paper was.

As the mystery began to unfold, you began to realize what it was. The images of your parents began shifting out of it's tiny frame and the material of the paper was thicker. It was the photo of your parents. Pulling it out, it was folded specifically to let the images of your parents be showed in the locket.

As you unfolded the photo and reached the point where the photo is folded to half, you smiled. It was you with your parents to their sides, each of their hands on your shoulders. All of you are smiling, happy. This seems to be taken when you were 10 years old at most. But it seemed that you and your parents were holding onto something else. You unfolded it once more and what you saw took you aback.

It was Chara. It seemed like she was younger than she is right now. And younger than you. And she was happy too. She was between your arms. Her hands in each free hand of your parents. Her expression was cheeky, Her nose was scrunched up and her tongue was sticking out. But she was happy.

You stared at the picture in disbelief before a shocking and stinging pain burst in your head. Your body began to shake and you screamed in pain. It felt like your head was being melted and that splitting your head apart would be less painful than this. You closed your eyes and clenched your teeth, trying to bear the pain. Memories flashed from one to another, all jumbled up.

The pain came in waves and so did the memories. With each memory, the pain grew intensely. "It's okay y/n" a young voice assured you and echoed through you mind. "Forget what you are" The sound of a deep croaky voiced man repeated in your head. "Yours will have mum and dad's and I'll have ours" the child's voice continued before the image of flames igniting appeared and flashed to the image of a man wearing white clothing looking down at you while you were laid back on a bed. "Forget everything" the man said seriously as the sound of electricity crackling filled your ears and the pain became too unbearable to fight back. Your scream turned haunting and before you knew it, everything went black.

=======================
sans p.ov
=======================

after paps dragged me out of the room, i didn't know what to say or what to do. i could tell he was nagging me about something, but my mind went blank. paps saw it all. what if he asks...what do i say?

but i was welcomed with a soft cushion against my butt, after a set of hard wood that is. i was on the couch. i looked at papyrus in confusion. but he just sat next to me and kept quiet. oh no, he knows doesn't he. "SANS" he started. oooooh no he knows doesn't he. "y-yes pap?" i said, i chocked on my words. i am not ready for this.

"IS A CAKE OKAY FOR Y/N?" papyrus asked. "wh-what?" i questioned with complete confusion. "WELL IS A CAKE GOOD FOR Y/N" papyrus asked once more. "what for?" "FOR THE BABY" papyrus answered, looking at me. I chocked on my words once more. stammers of confusion escaped me as i tried to grasp what he's talking about.

"WELL, UNDYNE TEXTED ME THIS MORNING SAYING Y/N IS PREGNANT SO I THOUGHT TO MAKE SOMETHING FOR HER!" papyrus said proudly, grabbing a book from nearby and analyzing it. "APPARENTLY ITS A COMMON THING IN THE HUMAN WORLD. IT INCLUDES GIFTS, TEA AND THE SHOWERING OF BABIES!" papyrus continued, reading word for word from his book.

i couldn't believe what i was hearing. After a few moments of awkward silence and uncomfortable quotes from the book, i only managed to say these few words. "...undyne told you this?". Papyrus nodded as he kept reading from the book. "SANS I FOUND OUT WHAT BREASTS ARE!" papyrus chimed as he pointed to the book. i couldn't take it.

i teleported to where undyne was, and smacked her in the back of her head. she deserved it. before she could turn around and fight back, i teleported back home. with papyrus still reading the book. i snatched it out of his hands and teleported it far away from this place. "THAT WAS A LIBRARY BOOK SANS! NOW WE HAVE TO PAY THE FEE" papyrus said as he flung his arms in the air. "sorry bro, guess we have to-" i was about to make a pun when suddenly, i felt lightheaded.

a sense of trouble and overwhelming emotions began flowing through my body. and as quickly as it arrived, it left. i questioned what just happened to myself. papyrus seemed worried. "SANS?" he questioned. the last time i acted like this...i....chara..."y/n!" i exclaimed as i began heading towards her room. papyrus followed behind.

turning the door knob, and pushing the door, it wouldn't budge. the door was not locked but the door could not be opened. this has chara written all over it. muffled screams started to escape from the room. i began to panic, and so did papyrus. "i'm going in" i said as i focused on teleporting but strangely, i couldn't seem to enter. what was going on? once again i tried. but to no prevail. has chara grown too strong?

with one final scream, the door flung open. papyrus fell the the ground as he was pushing against it just now. the room was a mess, everything was misplaced, including the furniture. y/n was laying on the floor, lifeless. we both ran over to her side. her mouth was foaming. something had happened. but i know chara was behind this. i placed my finger against under her nose and heaved a sigh of relief. she's still breathing. i should get help. but where to...

i placed one hand under her knees and another under her back, carrying her unconscious body bridal style. "paps, i'm going to the underground". papyrus looked at her worriedly. "IS SHE OKAY? IS THAT CONTRACTIONS? I READ THAT ITS PAINFUL" papyrus said. "she...she's not pregnant paps!" i said before teleporting to the true lab. if anyone knows anything about chara, its gaster.

========================

aight guys i have no idea where im going. i have the idea, but i have no idea how to execute this. and im writing this at 5am. im tired af. so i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. updates once every weekend.

i need to go lie down and die. see you all next week.