T E N

You grabbed the strap of your bag tightly as you slowly looked over the edge. Now you know why you didn't try to enter Mt Ebott. sans walked to the edge and slid down the steep and treacherous terrain with ease. He landed on the ground safely and wiped the dust off his jacket.

Papyrus decided to head off first to get the place ready.

"come on (y/n)" he beckoned you to join him. You gulped.

"Nope! Up here is good enough!" You shouted back at him. Your voice a little shaky.

"don't worry, ill catch you!" He shouted back, holding his arms out.

"You better..." you whispered to yourself and took a deep breath. "Welp...here goes nothing..." You closed your eyes and prepared for the worst just before jumping.

You were falling, you could feel the wind against you, your (h/l)(hair length) hair brushing against the wind as you fell.

You felt a pair of boney hands catch you and you opened your eyes. "heya" sans said, smirking. "Oh hey, you did catch me" you said as you got back to your feet. "Good job" you complimented, patting his shoulder. "That was like some crazy trust exercise" you said as you brushed your outfit and walked ahead. He scoffed and followed behind you, sliding his hands into his pockets.

-------------
sans p.o.v (its back)
-------------
She walked from here to there as she made her way through the ruins. Exploring every nook and cranny of the place. Making friends with all types of monsters who lived in the ruins. I found her excitement extremely amusing...and adorable. I watched her as she went through every puzzle with ease and made every friend possible

She is just perfect I thought to myself as I admired her. We stopped, halfway through to tori's house in the ruins. She was looking at a web which had the words "spider bake sale" weaved into it. She kneeled down infront of it.

"Spider donut?" She questioned and I just shrugged. "All proceeds go to real spiders..." she contined. She dug through her bag and brought out a few dollars and stuck it onto the web. A few spiders crawled down and gave her a donut. She took it and smiled at them, thanking them for their service before carrying on.

She entered a room with 3 froggets(i kinda forgot their name and is too lazy to search it up). She befriended all of them...even the small one hiding in the cracks of the walls. She giggled as she waved at the tiny frogget, who waved back. God your giggle is so cute... She walked forward, waiting for me to catch up with her.

"you're too kind" I remark as she bites into the donut. "Hmm?" She turned to me, her cheeks puffed up as she chewed on the donut and her wide, beautiful, (e/c) eyes stared into mine. Can you BE even more adorable than that? I questioned myself in my thoughts. I blushed at that question and looked away from her gaze.

She swallowed the donut peice. "What do you mean?" She asked before taking another bite. "uhh...i-i mean, you had everything taken away from you. you barely have anything to give and yet, you still do "why?" I ended, awaiting her response.

She was dead silent for a moment. I pulled at the collar of my shirt. Was that too harsh?

She swallowed the donut peice and wrapped her hand around a necklace she was wearing. I didnt realize she had that...

"Its because somebody very special, " she started, tightening her grip around the necklace. "Told me that in whatever trial life has to offer. There is a little secret to succumb them. Always have courage and be kind. Stay determined and others will be determined about you." she said with a voice so soft and hurt.

Always have courage and be kind...

Those few words...have a huge impact on her.

She shook her head and smiled at me as she skipped forward. I watched her as she acted like nothing ever happened. I sighed and quickened my steps to meet her pace.
----------------
You and sans stopped infront of a large pair of purple doors.