N I N E T E E N

You examined the clothes sans had laid out for you. It was a plain grey tee with a pair of black shorts and a hint of blue at the rims of it. You lifted the clothes to find a pairing set of  undergarments which were pink and had a small ribbon on them.

You stared at the clothes judgingly. Specifically, the undergarments. You were judging sans through these clothes he set up for you. But you shrugged it off. Maybe he didn't set it up.

You removed sans's jacket and placed it on the table. You looked down at your bandaged chest. "Do I really need a bra? The bandages cover them just fine" you asked yourself. You shrugged and wore the clothes given.

After tidying up your hair, you hung sans's jacket over your arm. You opened the door and walked down the flight of stairs to be greeted by Undyne and Papyrus on the couch, waving at you and greeting you with enthusiasm. You returned the greeting. "Mornin' punk. Feelin' better?" Undyne asked as you approached them. You shrugged and nodded in response. "I guess" you answered.

Papyrus scooted to the side and patted the empty space next to him signaling for you to sit down. You obeyed and sat in between Papyrus and Undyne.

At that moment, sans and Alphys entered from the kitchen. It seemed that they were talking about something important. Sans turned around and locked gazes with you. Sans immediately stopped in his tracks, followed by Alphys. They stared at you as if you were a stranger in their home. Suprised you were there. Something's up. They're hiding something from you. Or maybe they're just taken aback after not seeing you for a whole month.

You smiled and waved at them and they did the same. They made their way to you and the two others who were on the couch. Sans examined you from top to bottom. "you wore the clothes i laid out for you" you remarked. "Uhh y-yea." You stammered. Well now you know sans was the one who picked the clothes. You remembered you had sans's jacket wrapped around your arm and raised it to him, returning his jacket. "Oh yea here" you said as he took his jacket and wore it.

"So what were you two talking about just now?" Undyne asked as sans tucked his hands into his jacket pocket. "N-n-nothing much. Science a-and s-s-stuff " answered Alphys. Sans agreed along with her with a shrug. "SANS, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU LIKED NERD STUFF." remarked Papyrus and you nodded along, snickering as Undyne and Papyrus high-fived behind you. You never really saw sans as a science guy. (Bill nye the science guy. BILL. BILL. BILL. BI-okay ill stop now)

Sans's looked away, his cheeks luminating a soft blue. "well. now you know." He turned back and you two locked gazes again. Staring into each other's eyes. "uuuuuh" was all that escaped sans's teeth. "uuh i-i'm gonna go to my room" he said before rushing up the stairs and into his room. Slamming the door.

This puzzled you. Why is he acting so weird? You looked at Undyne, Papyrus and Alphys, who shared the same cheeky grin on their faces. "What was that all about?" You questioned. "And why do you guys look like that?"

"You like him~" Undyne sang with a smug. You stared at the three of them who leaned closer, sharing that same smug look which you wished you could slap off. "I would never! I mean him? You gotta be kidding- ....is it that obvious?" You tried to deny the accusations but giving in when you realised they aren't buying it. You straightened up in your seat as Undyne and Papyrus celebrated by a serious of shouting and cheering, yelling "I KNEW IT" in unison while the mature, practically the only adult in the room, Alphys sat next to you and layed a claw on your shoulder to comfort you. "I-It was a little too o-o-obvious." She admitted shyly and you sunk deeper into your seat. "And yet the one person I want to notice this, doesn't" you pointed out, hanging your head low. 

As the immature pair slowly decended into a dancing fit, Alphys tried to cheer you up. "T-t-this phenomenon is more of a physicological p-problem. Our brains t-try to b-block out the f-facts we don't believe because we believe it to be impossible. Sans might be realising th-these actions and emotions from you but denies it because he doesn't believe in th-them." She tried to make sense of this but your brain couldn't comprehend it as you were trying to block out the annoying sounds and noises being made from the pair who seem to be...fighting of sorts. "DON'T NOOGIE THE SKELETON" Papyrus begged as Undyne had is head in a lock. Frankly, you were just trying to comprehend why they are so excited for something which is torturing you internaly.