T W E N T Y N I N E

Okay guys

Will you all kill me in this chapter?

mainly cause it has been a FAKIN YEAR

SO ENJOY

(Wait what happened in the last chapter?)

(Oh yeah you and sans and a towel mmmmhmmmm)
-----------------
You leaned closer to sans. Inspecting his wound. "Since when could skeletons bleed?" You asked, trying your hardest to be gentle with his wound. But no matter how you tried, he would still hiss. And every time he does, you would bite your lip, feeling the guilt pull at your heartstrings. "i dunno, since when do people throw hard objects at their boyfriends?" sans replied to your question.

You scoffed at him. "Don'tcha mean bonefriend? Ayyy" you shot him a look, pointing at him with both hands. He awkwardly laughed at your joke, blushing at your pun. "hahaa...d-don't use that word..." He stammered, his voice trailing away. You pulled away from him and walked to the table in your room. Sans let out small sigh of relief.

"Why? Does it have a different meaning?" You asked as you rummaged through your stuff to find a first aid kit or at least something to stop the bleeding.

Sans poked at his wound, wincing at the pain. "y-you could say that..." He answered.As he was busy poking at his wound, he noticed a blue hue growing in his chest. He perked up. As you were basically emptying your closet full of clothes, throwing them all over the room. Sans shifted gazes from you and his chest. In a fit of panic, he took clothes strewn from your room and struffed them inbetween his ribcage, covering the glow from his soul.

"Ah hah!" You triumphantly held out the first aid kit. You turned to sans's aid. Though you hesitated, he seems to be covering something. He had his arms around his chest and staring at you, smiling...weirdly. Why is he being so weird right now though? Maybe the damage was more worse than you had thought.

"Everything okay?" You asked, concerned. He smiled wider "faaan-dabi-dosie" he said. He started shifting about as you placed the first aid kit next to him. Opening it up, you prepared the bandage and other necessities. "I think that hit affected you more than i thought" you said as you prepared to dress sans's wound.

You dabbed the wound with an alcohol swab and then added the medicine onto a gauze before placing it onto the wound and wrapping a bandage around his skull to keep the gauze steady. He didn't budge or wince. He was so still.

A little too still.

You turned to look at him.

(Smut's a comin, turn your precious eyes away from such sin. Dis some M18 shit here)

"sans?!" You backed away. His expression was dead silent. His sockets went dark as he stared in front of him. It didn't take you long for you to realize what was in front of him.

Your soaking wet breasts.

You quickly jolted backwards, trying to cover them from sans but you moved a bit too far back, accidentally falling off the edge of the bed. You could feel the towel slowly starting to lose its grip on your body as you fell, but something else wrapped around you instead. sans' jacket.

sans flinched when he noticed you were falling and acted swiftly. he teleported behind you with his jacket open, catching you mid fall. You landed back into him, knocking the both of you onto the floor, his jacket barely covering your body. sans sat up, making you slowly slide down, your head against his pelvis. By now, sans' face was burning blue as he averted his gaze away from you.But his face wasn't the only thing glowing blue. You looked up to look at sans, who was trembling with embarrassment. You noticed how his shirt had an uneven texture and without even thinking, you sat on his pelvis, his legs under you as yours were on each side. And raised his shirt up.