1:07

[ THE RISE: CHAPTER SEVEN ]

Rhea made her way back to the cabin, where she found Davina and Kaleb anxiously awaiting her arrival

Rhea made her way back to the cabin, where she found Davina and Kaleb anxiously awaiting her arrival. They took in her appearance, her tear strained cheeks and disheveled appearance.

Her tears were not from sadness, they were from the raw anger she felt gnawing away at her— driving her to want to take down Klaus, as soon as possible.

"Rhea, what's wrong?" Davina asked as she stepped towards the girl, placing her hands on her shoulders in a comforting manner.

Rhea just shook her head, shrugged the hands off her shoulders and cleared her throat, suddenly remembering something that was sure to thwart their plans.

She clutched on to her bracelet, "Mikael? Mikael?" She looked down at the bracelet again, "It's not working." She was slightly hyperventilating, alarming the other two witches in the room.

Kaleb guided her to a chair in the room, "Sit down, alright? You were out for quite a long time, and not to mention you just chased after that guy and god knows what happened, maybe that's got something to do with it." His voice was soft, sensing she was in a state, and didn't need to be overwhelmed.

Davina approached her friend with a glass of water, "Here, have some water." Rhea shook her head once again.

"Davina, if Mikael's free, he can kill Klaus." She waited for her friend to catch on to what she was saying.

"Which means, my friends die too." Davina breathed out, finally clocking on, they were in trouble.

"Well if I understand this, Mikael's been trying to kill Klaus for eons. How are you two going to stop him?" He looked between the two girls who already had an answer to his question.

"We're not, we need to finish our spell." Davina replied.

Rhea nodded her head, "Now."

▽▲▽▲▽

Trying to prepare for the spell, Rhea and Davina were looking through the notes they had pinned to the wall, while Kaleb was looking through odd pieces of paper with notes on around the room.

"Um, perhaps we should hold off on all this.." Kaleb's accented voice floated through the room, seeing just how complicated the spell they are working on really was.

"No, we have everything we need." She told the boy, Rhea hadn't spoken much since she got back, and neither of her friends failed to notice the constant shaking of her hands.