2:14

THE STAND:
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"They're waking up!" Hayley informed the others as the two witches started to stir, the hybrid helped a weak Rhea to sit up.

"How're you feeling?" Elijah asked them as he helped Freya to sit.

"I feel weak." Freya mumbled, still slightly panting.

"Those vampires must have stabbed her with something." Jackson spoke up, Rhea frowned.

"Nobody stabbed me."

"We are certain they had someone link you to Freya." Hayley informed her, "To try and weaken our defences."

"So, The Strix are fond of this slow-acting poison. There is an antidote, if I can get my hands on it." Elijah pulled out his phone and walked away, leaving the others to brainstorm.

Rhea took a hold Rebekah's wrist, examining the mark, "For this we'll need a pure silver knife, some white muskroot."

Hayley turned to Jackson, "I'll get the knife."

"I'll track down the root." She nodded, turning back to the two witches who didn't look so good, in concern.

"You two can barely float a feather right now, let alone save the world."

Freya shook her head, still panting, "We'll channel Finn."

Rhea's head snapped to Freya, before wincing at the nauseous feeling that followed, "No we won't!"

Rebekah scoffed, rolling her eyes, "Oh, lovely. My fate rests in the hands of our black sheep of a brother that we have trapped in a necklace! I'm sure he's just leaping to help."

Freya turned to face Rebekah, "Well, he's the only other powerful witch here, and we're out of options, sister."

"I'm sorry, but I can't." Rhea stood up weakly, she started chanting under a breath for a moment, using the last of her strength to unlink the two witches, "I can't be around Finn, spirit or not." She could feel her strength coming back to her, the effects of the poison and the mark on her neck disappearing — as if they were never there.

Freya sighed, weakly standing up and making her way up the stairs.

▽▲▽▲▽

Rhea was waiting in the courtyard for some news on how the spell was going, she had helped Freya prepare but that was about as far as she was willing to help. She had been feeling better the last couple of days, seeing Finn Mikaelson could put an end to that.

A loud smash made her nearly jump out of her seat, as she turned, she saw Hayley and Rebekah come tumbling over the balcony before plunging to the floor of the courtyard.

"Well that was unexpected." Rhea mumbled to herself.

The two women immediately got to fighting again, Rhea's eyes could barely keep up as they were moving so fast. Elijah suddenly appeared next to the witch, nodding his head slightly towards Rebekah.

Rhea sighed, "If she turns on me, I'm blaming you." Using her magic, she threw Rebekah to a nearby wall— keeping her pinned to it.