2:06

| THE STAND: CHAPTER SIX |

| THE STAND:
CHAPTER SIX |

Rhea had stopped by the compound before joining Tristan at the Strix compound, she found all of the Mikaelsons in an upstairs study, in a deep conversation— because let's be honest, is there ever a lighthearted conversation when it came to the Mikaelsons?

"Well I want to meet this psychic witch." Hayley had said as Rhea entered the room, the hybrid turned to Elijah, "Tonight."

"Well as touching as this all is, tonight's events may not happen." Rhea announced, alerting the family of her presence.

Klaus, who had been momentarily annoyed at Freya using his study as a yoga studio earlier, let out a frustrated sigh, "Yes, Rhea. Please do come in."

The witch only smirked, she looked to Freya who's eyes lit up in recognition from the Christmas party she had invited the Mikaelson witch to so long ago, "Hello again."

Elijah had picked up on her hostile tone from her previous statement and his mind started racing with ideas of what she could've meant.

"What do you mean, the events might not go ahead?" Hayley questioned, she had been rather annoyed that the witch hadn't let her out of Davina's hold when she had the chance, but they had thoroughly bonded over the killing of New Orleans witches, people they both hated.

"How do you think The Strix would cope if their leader is dead?" She asked bluntly, the four people present waited for a punchline to her obvious joke, but when there was none, they knew she was being utterly serious.

Elijah shook his head in disbelief, "You're not gonna kill Tristan."

Rhea's serious expression didn't falter, however she was looking at no one in particular, and her eyes were kinda glazed over— Freya tried to silently work out if she was under anyone's control, but she wasn't.

"The Strix murdered my brother, that's not something I can easily forgive." She informed them with a shrug of her shoulders, showing them that she really did not care at all about the murder of someone she had been married to centuries ago.

Klaus and Elijah shared a look, clearly shocked at the news— they had known there was something off about Ares' death from the start. They didn't however, suspect that it had anything to do with The Strix. Hayley gave the girl a look of sympathy, she knew what it was like to want revenge— briefly thinking back to the time when the witches of New Orleans grouped together to try and stop Hope from living through her first day in this world but she was worried about Rhea's wellbeing, she seemed like she was losing control.

Klaus noticed the crazed look she held, the purple rings under her eyes from a clear lack of sleep and the overall dullness of her— she had been distraught when Kol had died before, but this was something different entirely, she looked physically ill.