( part 2 )

I blinked.

"What? Why?."

He rolled his eyes."I want to surprise her,doofus."

I nodded ,unsure.

I didn't want him to know that i was the least bit excited in meeting his girlfriend.Yes.i was curious but honestly ,i didn't have the courage to share his happiness.

He stood up."Follow me.."

***

Both of us stepped inside his bathroom which was literally glowing due to the white tiles and white everything.One thing caught my eyes and that was the glass door of the shower.I squinted in concentration and i could see the outline of a tub and a shower behind the opaque glass.

"I like your bathroom.It's so...simple." I said eyeing the sink now.

Valentino grinned."You're going to like it here then."

I glanced at him in confusion .He had that evil grin on his face and i had a feeling something fishy was going on.

Something i didn't know about.

I folded my arms across my chest ,"Is their something going on? Something i should know about?."

He opened his mouth in protest and the door bell rang at that instant signalling the arrival of his mysterious girlfriend.Valentino rubbed his hands and a happy smile cracked on his face.

"Get in the tub." He ordered,nodding at the tub behind the the glass door.

"But-"

"No buts 'cause you ain't got one.Now get in."

I sighed and turned around towards the tub.I slide the glass door open and stepped inside.A sparkling white tub greeted me.

I stepped inside the tub because there wasn't much space for a person to stand beside it.

Meanwhile Valentino stalked forward and closed the glass door behind me ,effectively shutting me in.

Wait.

Did he just locked me in?

**